PES5 Superpatch 4.0: 0_TEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys!

Feels so nice and warm seeing this thread! The good old PES days.

Hats off to you all! Great job!

(though i'm stuck with pes 6 :D ) Would love a thread like this for PES6

hey guys, its pretty much done! I've added as many kits, faces, hair as possible to EPL and Bundesliga. I'm going to release the OF first just to get some feedback, and then the rest will follow.

Please upload it to rapidshare or megaupload this time. filefront is shit well atleast for me never able to download anything from it.

Will do. I will upload the file tonite, and also take some
screenshots of the kits and faces. I wish I could have done more to
update the rest of the leagues (Eridivisie, La Liga, Serie A) but theres
only so much one person can do!

Been playing the demo of pes2009 and Im still not convinced its any better than PES5 so Im eagerly awaiting this.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

haha wow i love the enthusiasm! i too have played PES2009 but find its still quite similiar to PES2008. Very stiff. Its just not as fun to play as PES5. The passing is slow, the ball doesnt move the same way and the officiating is retarded.

Wow guys!

Feels so nice and warm seeing this thread! The good old PES days.

Hats off to you all! Great job!

(though i'm stuck with pes 6 :D ) Would love a thread like this for PES6

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you mention PES6 not having its own thread and what not! PES6 is still widely supported by this web site and has its own forums whereas PES5 does not.

can someone tell me why the Manchester United kits in the game all black in color?

:CONFUSE:

other work fine.....

Last edited:
can someone tell me why the Manchester United kits in the game all black in color?

:CONFUSE:

other work fine.....

I'm not sure but this option file is just for lineups and attributes, nothing more. I just released this to see what people thought of the players, their positions, attributes and team formations.

Like i said before, kitserver with most faces, hair and uniforms will follow shortly. I will probably open up a new thread. This patch is basically the js07/08 option file updated to 08 and integrated with Superpatch 4.0. I will post some more pics.

I'm not sure but this option file is just for lineups and attributes, nothing more. I just released this to see what people thought of the players, their positions, attributes and team formations.

Like i said before, kitserver with most faces, hair and uniforms will follow shortly. I will probably open up a new thread. This patch is basically the js07/08 option file updated to 08 and integrated with Superpatch 4.0. I will post some more pics.

Awesome! Cant wait :))

well,all i could think is that i didnt have the superpatch 4.0 installed.......may i know if there still have people has the patch:COOL:????

thanks.......

i love pes5!:COP:

well,all i could think is that i didnt have the superpatch 4.0 installed.......may i know if there still have people has the patch:COOL:????

thanks.......

i love pes5!:COP:

yes there is, and like i said: A new updated Unofficial version of SuperPatch 4.0 08/09 will be released with KITSERVER and the GDB with new HAIR, FACES and KITS for EPL and BUNDESLIGA. That is what is shown above in those screenshots.

yes there is, and like i said: A new updated Unofficial version of SuperPatch 4.0 08/09 will be released with KITSERVER and the GDB with new HAIR, FACES and KITS for EPL and BUNDESLIGA. That is what is shown above in those screenshots.

then i will be waiting for it!:D

Greetings from Greece, guys.
You re just cool!
I ve been trying hard to like the new pes2009, but i just can't. Little improvements, compared to 08, but still not what it should be. Horrible player movement, lack of stability and smoothness again, overall feeling just mediocre.
I ve been playing pes5 for 3 years now and still not bored of it. To have a patch with updated 08-09 squads would be fan-tas-tic.
Thanks in advance and looking forward to it....

Hi, could you reupload the stadiums? I would like to get hold of them. Sadly the link has gone dead on filefront. Strange since there usually good at keeping things up there for ages! Hope that you can help out. Thanks

Hi, could you reupload the stadiums? I would like to get hold of them. Sadly the link has gone dead on filefront. Strange since there usually good at keeping things up there for ages! Hope that you can help out. Thanks

Will do as soon as i get home from work!

Hey, Mikey88. I an updated SuperPatch 4.0 really coming out for PES5? That would be excellent. Do you know when it will be released? Cheers :)

Hi, sorry to be annoying. But, is there anywhere from which I can get the superpatch 4 files? The original re-uploaded links to FILEFRONT by Mikey are dead.

I want to make PES5 come back alive, as 2009 is stiff and not fun :(

I need superpatch 4.0 to be happy with my life :) (joke, but still)

Can I ask, does SuperPatch 4.0 mess with player stats, and hence gameplay? Or are they left intact? When I use the 0_text (i believe the stat. DB is in this file) with my WE9 game it seems the gameplay changes. Is this possible?

Hi, sorry to be annoying. But, is there anywhere from which I can get the superpatch 4 files? The original re-uploaded links to FILEFRONT by Mikey are dead.

I want to make PES5 come back alive, as 2009 is stiff and not fun :(

I need superpatch 4.0 to be happy with my life :) (joke, but still)

Yah again im sorry for the delays guys. I want this to be released quicker but i just havent had the time. BUT im oh so close to finishing the kits and then i want to work on the chants.

Can I ask, does SuperPatch 4.0 mess with player stats, and hence gameplay? Or are they left intact? When I use the 0_text (i believe the stat. DB is in this file) with my WE9 game it seems the gameplay changes. Is this possible?

The OF is definitely different. Some attributes have been changed for the players, and new players have been added to their respective teams. Age has also been changed for most if not all the EPL and Bundesliga players as well as team formations. Does it affect gameplay? I guess it will if the player stats differ from those of your other option file. Its all updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom