PES5 Superpatch 4.0: 0_TEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could somebody please upload the executable file and option file for superpatch 4.0? These are small files, and I am missing them :(

Thanks a lot :)

Hi, you said that you would reupload these files again. I can't see that you have done. Please could you do it please?? I am looking for the original stadiums... Thanks

Unfortunately i cant right now, i have upload/download limits by my internet provider to respect for each month. It sucks and i want to change providers, but I'm under contract :Y1
The stadiums folder is close to 1GB.

Ok, thats understandable. Its kinda annoying when you hit limits... well just give me a shout when you have some more allowance left as I would like to get hold of those stadiums. You couldn't post a list of what you have in the way of stadiums in that could you? Thanks man

Ok, thats understandable. Its kinda annoying when you hit limits... well just give me a shout when you have some more allowance left as I would like to get hold of those stadiums. You couldn't post a list of what you have in the way of stadiums in that could you? Thanks man

Ya sure, its whatever was released for SuperPatch 4.0. I wonder if there were more made for PES5? Here it is:

1,"BEL - CV Stock Stadion, Bruessel"
4,"CZE - Toyota Arena, Prag"
5,"DEN - Parken Stdium, Kopenhagen"
6,"ENG - Old Trafford, Manchester"
8,"FRA - Stade de France, St Denis"
9,"WC - Olympiastadion, Berlin"
10,"GRE - Olympia Stadion, Athen"
13,"ITA - Stadio Olimpico AS Roma, Rom"
15,"HOL - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam"
18,"POL - Stadion Lecha, Poznan"
19,"POR - Da Luz, Lisboa"
21,"RUS - Saturn Stadion, Ramenskoye"
22,"SCO - Celtic Park, Glasgow"
26,"ESP - Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid"
27,"SWE - Rasunda Stadion, Stockholm"
28,"SUI - Stade de Suisse, Basel"
29,"TUR - Sukru Saracoglu Stadi, Istanbul"
30,"UKR - Shakhtar Stadion, Donetsk"
31,"WAL - Millenium Stadium, Cardiff"
37,"RSA - Newlands Stadium, Kapstadt"
40,"MEX - Estadio Azteca, Mexico City"
42,"ARG - La Bombonera, Buenos Aires"
43,"BRA - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro"
45,"COL - Atanasio Giraldot, Medellin"
46,"ECU - Casablanca, Quito"
47,"PAR - Defensores del Chaco, Asuncion"
48,"PER - Monumental de Peru, Lima"
49,"URU - Estadio Centenario, Montevideo"
53,"JAP - Nissan Stadium, Yokohama"
54,"SAU - King Fahd Stadium, Ar-Riyâd"
55,"KOR - Sang-am Stadium, Seoul"
64,"ENG - Emirates Stadium, London"
65,"ENG - Villa Park, Birmingham"
66,"ENG - Madejski Stadium, Reading"
68,"ENG - Reebok Stadium,Bolton"
70,"ENG - Stamford Bridge,London"
71,"ENG - Goodison Park, Liverpool"
72,"ENG - Craven Cottage, London"
73,"ENG - Anfield Road, Liverpool"
74,"ENG - Eastlands, Manchester"
75,"ENG - Old Trafford, Manchester"
76,"ENG - Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough"
77,"ENG - St James Park, Newcastle"
78,"ENG - Fratton Park, Portsmouth"
79,"ENG - Bramall Lane, Sheffield"
80,"ENG - White Hart Lane, London"
81,"ENG - Vicarage Road, Watford"
82,"ENG - Boleyn Ground, London"
83,"ENG - JJB Stadium, Wigan"
85,"FRA - Stade Louis II, Monaco"
89,"FRA - Stade du Nord, Lille"
90,"FRA - Stade de Gerland, Lyon"
92,"FRA - Stade Marcel Picot, Nancy"
93,"FRA - Stade de la Beaujoire, Nantes"
94,"FRA - Stade du Ray, Nice"
95,"FRA - Stade Velodrome, Marseille"
96,"FRA - Parc des Princes, Paris"
97 "FRA - Felix Bollaert, Lens"
99,"FRA - Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, St.Etienne"
100,"FRA - Stade Auguste-Bonal, Montbeliard"
104,"GER - Tivoli Stadion, Aachen"
105,"GER - Schueco Arena, Bielefeld"
106,"GER - BayArena, Leverkusen"
107,"GER - Allianz Arena, Muenchen"
108,"GER - Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund"
109,"GER - Borussia Park, Moenchengladbach"
110,"GER - Stadion der Freundschaft, Cottbus"
111,"GER - Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt"
112,"GER - AOL Arena, Hamburg"
113,"GER - AWD Arena, Hannover"
114,"GER - Olympiastadion, Berlin"
115,"GER - Ruhrstadion, Bochum"
116,"GER - Stadion am Bruchweg, Mainz"
117,"GER - Easy-Credit Stadion, Nuernberg"
118,"GER - Veltins Arena, Gelsenkirchen"
119,"GER - Gottlieb-Daimler-Stadion, Stuttgart"
120,"GER - Volkswagenarena, Wolfsburg"
121,"GER - Weserstadion, Bremen"
122,"ITA - San Siro AC Milan, Mailand"
123,"ITA - Stadio Olimpico AS Roma, Rom"
124,"ITA - Del Duca, Ascoli"
125,"ITA - Stadio Sant'Elia, Cagliari"
126,"ITA - Bentegodi, Verona"
127,"ITA - Stadio Carlo Castellani, Empoli"
128,"ITA - Artemio Franchi, Florenz"
129,"ITA - San Siro FC Inter, Mailand"
130,"ITA - Stadio Atleti Azzurri D'Italia, Bergamo"
131,"ITA - Stadio Olimpico SS Lazio, Rom"
133,"ITA - Armando Picchi, Livorno"
135,"ITA - Renzo Barbera, Palermo"
136,"ITA - Stadio Ennio Tardini, Parma"
137,"ITA - Stadio Oreste Granillo, Reggina"
138,"ITA - Stadio Luigi Ferraris, Genua"
140,"ITA - Stadio Olimpico, Turin"
143,"HOL - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam"
144,"HOL - DSB Stadion, Alkmaar"
149,"HOL - De Kuip, Rotterdam"
152,"HOL - Philips Stadion, Eindhoven"
162,"ESP - San Mames, Bilbao"
163,"ESP - Vicente Calderon, Madrid"
166,"ESP - Nou Camp, Barcelona"
169,"ESP - Ruiz de Lopera, Sevilla"
170,"ESP - Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid"
172,"ESP - Anoeta, San Sebastian"
173,"ESP - La Romareda, Zaragoza"
174,"ESP - Riazor, La Coruna"
175,"ESP - Montjuic, Barcelona"
176,"ESP - Son Moix, Mallorca"
177,"ESP - Sanchez Pizjuan, Sevilla"
178,"ESP - Mestalla, Valencia"
179,"ESP - El Madrigal, Villareal"
180,"POR - Da Luz, Lisboa"
181,"SUI - St.Jakob Park, Basel"
182,"SCO - Celtic Park, Glasgow"
183,"ITA - Stadio Delle Alpi, Turin"
186,"DEN - Parken Stadium, Kopenhagen"
187,"POR - Estadio do Dragao, Porto"
188,"TUR - Sukru Saracoglu Stadi, Istanbul"
189,"TUR - Ali Sami Yen Stadi, Istanbul"
190,"GRE - Olympia Stadion, Athen"
193,"SCO - Ibrox Park,Glasgow"
196,"UKR - Shakhtar Stadion, Donetsk"
197,"RUS - Stadium Luzhniki, Moskau"
198,"POR - Jose Alvalade, Lisboa"
199,"GER - Rhein-Energie-Stadion, Koeln"
200,"GER - MSV Arena, Duisburg"

yessir and it will be coming soon. Guys, all i need now is the correct CHANTS for EPL\Bundesliga and where to put them, and some MENU SCREENS. Can anyone help out?

Hi Mikey, never said thanks for posting up which stadiums are in the original patch. Do you think that there good stadiums? I know that some ones that were done for PES6 were just recolouring stadiums that were originally in the game and calling them something new.... Thanks for going to trouble of posting that link. You got any idea when you can start uploading things? Could you take the file to work or a library and upload it there? just you might find it would be faster there... just a thought!

Hi Mikey, never said thanks for posting up which stadiums are in the original patch. Do you think that there good stadiums? I know that some ones that were done for PES6 were just recolouring stadiums that were originally in the game and calling them something new.... Thanks for going to trouble of posting that link. You got any idea when you can start uploading things? Could you take the file to work or a library and upload it there? just you might find it would be faster there... just a thought!

I definitely think some of the stadiums are great, others are just ok. Some of the pitches are weak but overall the stadiums are just fine. I'm going to be able to start uploading again in a few days! thank god because i was handcuffed for quite some time. I will not be able to take the files to work, i was just thinking of posting them up on filefront. How does that sound?

That sounds good to me! I can download from filefront no bother. Well thats good to hear that stadiums are good. It took me a long time to find ones that I was happy with for PES6! I look forward to downloading this soon. Thanks again.

Hey wondering if you have been able to get more freedom back from you ISP again to allow you to reupload things? If you have it would be great to get hold of the stadiums. If not will keep waiting. Just wondered if there was any updates! Thanks

Can someone post link to torrent of latest version PES 5 Superpatch here ? or links on files services sites ... waiting ...

Firstly, my thanks to Mikey for all the effort that's gone into keeping PES5 going here. I only stumbled on this thread by accident, and it's cheered me up no end to find some current team options available.

I happen to be in the same predicament as the original poster, namely that my 0_text file appears to be duff. The link that was posted is now dead as; could someone perchance post another copy so that I can get a working Superpatch?

Cheers!

cheers mikey been very interesting reading this. alot of files im missing thou, are you going to create one big torrent file with everything u need? if not i could do with a checklist with what files i need, may be able to find on newsgroups or old torrents.

cheers david

cheers mikey been very interesting reading this. alot of files im missing thou, are you going to create one big torrent file with everything u need? if not i could do with a checklist with what files i need, may be able to find on newsgroups or old torrents.

cheers david

i dunno, i'm not sure if theres enough interest anymore. BUT, i do have all of the faces and kits i could find ready to go for Bundesliga and EPL.. i just don't even think its worth it at this point. Maybe we should all focus on PES6 since there seems to be more people behind it. I dunno, what do you guys think???

Last edited:
pleaaase pleaase don´t stop supporting pes5, the greatest pes ever! You have done such a great work so far, it would be a pitty i you´d just stop

I agree but i think something like 10 people DL'ed my 08/09Bundesliga kits and hardly anyone DL'ed the Stadiums or the option file. Maybe if i just open a new thread, and just release everything in 1 shot it would be better??

I would love it too... I 've bought the WE9 LEK for the PC in very good price (5euro) but i can't find any patch to make it english.... Is there any chance for someone to upload something like a translation patch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom