Pes5 VS Pes6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickford

Banned
10 February 2006
I have been playing pes6 since the day it came out and although i think the game is good i do not belive konami have really improved on Pes5.:(
The gameplay as mentioned in other threads doesnt seem real.i.e you can not tell me adriano/kaka/roni would blast over from three yards just coz there shootin on the wrong foot:lmao:

Also who designed the keepers they all seem to be like grobbalaar on the take. AI my ass

For me all that would have had to be amended from Pes6 was the keepers, online play which has in 6's defense been revamped, and the nasty lagg.
And Konami would have been onto a winning

Anyway im in work having a crap day and thought i would moan about one of my few pleasures in life :(

Pickford said:
I have been playing pes6 since the day it came out and although i think the game is good i do not belive konami have really improved on Pes5.:(
The gameplay as mentioned in other threads doesnt seem real.i.e you can not tell me adriano/kaka/roni would blast over from three yards just coz there shootin on the wrong foot:lmao:

Also who designed the keepers they all seem to be like grobbalaar on the take. AI my ass

For me all that would have had to be amended from Pes6 was the keepers, online play which has in 6's defense been revamped, and the nasty lagg.
And Konami would have been onto a winning

Anyway im in work having a crap day and thought i would moan about one of my few pleasures in life :(

I don't think they could get away with releasing a game with less leagues and licenced teams were the only game play change was the keepers.

They therefore changed passing, shooting and dribbling and whether these changes inmprove the game is very questionable.

If you havent tried it already, I recommend you download the gameplay teak option file in the down load section. It sorts out a lot about the game.

I understand what your saying m8 but there was nothing but PES5 was nearly perfect just make 6 perfect. now what well get next year is the same new dribbling, shooting, passing and theyll prob be rubbish. And chhers for the info regarding OF but i only play online so they no point putting players stats up, me racking 40 yd balls all over the place and then going online and getting the usual more standard of passing-shooting-keepers:(

I prefer 5.....less arcadey and more solid although 6 has some features which are better etc.

Hmmm... I love PES6. But if I liked PES5 better, I would just ignore PES6, not talk about it & just keep on playing PES5. But that's just me. I have a bad habit of using my common sense too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom