PES5 X-Box 360 Compatable

F

froggyinwales

With the 360 coming out in november same month as PES5 suppose to be will it be comaptable with it as only some games are going to be?

cowden_harley said:
i think the majority are with the hard disk version. No hard disc = no backwards compatibility.
Great I'm getting the Hard Disk one thanks

Then you should have no problems, you may have to download an update. Surely with 360 on 2 months away, Microsoft should be confirming which games are backwards compatable, this is very bad business.

Xbox 360 has been put back to December in the UK.. not that it will make a differnce for Pro Evo but thought I would let you know.

Well would be nice if Konami makes a statement if PES5 xbox will be playable on xbox360.

Somepeople claim that xbox games are playable on 360 as long as you have 360 with a HDD

Other people claim that all the games that will be released or are released after augustus 2005 for xbox will be playable on xbox360 because it has emulation software on the dvd...

Someone knows anything for sure?

Well according to Microsoft the XBOX 360 will be compatible to all "important" XBOX games...we'll see whether PES is important enough ;)
Personally I don't think that it has anything to do when the game has been released though it depends on how close to the hardware the programming of the game is!

PEACE AND B WILD!

Tafkaj said:
Well according to Microsoft the XBOX 360 will be compatible to all "important" XBOX games...we'll see whether PES is important enough ;)
Personally I don't think that it has anything to do when the game has been released though it depends on how close to the hardware the programming of the game is!

PEACE AND B WILD!

well in that case i suppose a relatively simple programmed and ported pes wouldn't be much of a problem (i hope so, because i hate fifa)

No PES5 wont be due to regional restrictions same as current Gen Pal cant be played on NTSC machines unless they are *cough* *cough* modified, the same goes for the other way round but there will be no problems playing PAL PES5 on a PAL machine :) they will release the emulation profile for it i sure to make it work.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom