PES5 Xbox online

R

Rob92

PES5 is the best in the series and the only way to play it online now is on the Xbox (original or 360, it's backwards compatible).
It's should be under a fiver, I got mine off Amazon delivered for £2.83 :):
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-5-Xbox/dp/B0009XH4DO

Does anyone else here play it online? If so post your gamertags and i'll create a list in this post.

PES5 Xbox players (e.g. Evo-Web username - Gamertag):

Rob92 - SkyBlue92

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rob92

The graphics are grainy as fuck compared to FIFA (or any 360 game) though :LOL: I suppose i'll get used to it.

Some of the stuff that happens in PES you just wouldn't see in FIFA often enough (goal line scrambles, strikers throwing themselves at the ball, dipping volleys etc.), hopefully FIFA 10 can make them happen more.

R

Rob92

Well I think it uses Xbox Live rather than the Konami servers - I haven't been able to find a game using quick match (due to lack of people online) but there is activity in the last month and all the menus in the online section work.

I've done some of the challenge training on it, reminds me just how good it is :) Yes it hurts your eyes to play but some of the goals you can score are stunning.

SoCal-Phenom

Non-League
23 October 2008
Hey SkyBlue I have indeed treasured this game in my game collection - i'll never sell it. It's funny because I went back to play a few games for the first time in a long time about a week ago and it is still amazing in several ways. Its REALLY fast compared to fifa 09 thats for sure lol. Let's definitely play some games soon.

Gamertag - Socalibrphenom

I'm already on your friends list I believe as I'm sure we've played a few manual games on Fifa 09. Cheers!

don

Non-League
18 July 2009
PES5 is the best in the series and the only way to play it online now is on the Xbox (original or 360, it's backwards compatible).
It's should be under a fiver, I got mine off Amazon delivered for £2.83 :):
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-5-Xbox/dp/B0009XH4DO

Does anyone else here play it online? If so post your gamertags and i'll create a list in this post.

PES5 Xbox players (e.g. Evo-Web username - Gamertag):

Rob92 - SkyBlue92
Ive got pro evo 5 (ever since it came out) on 360 my gamertag is Frazyy786 when do ppl usually come online ?

casperld

Premiership
25 August 2008
Manchester United
I have Winning eleven 9 in the US. Dont think it works with PES 5 although it's the same game. my gamer tag is the same as it is here casperld we could try it but I doubt it.

jamescrane2005

Non-League
20 October 2004
if They have this in my local gamestation will try pick up a copy on tuesday when I go and buy the bigs 2

jamescrane2005 - I Mr Staypuft I :)

Chonk

Non-League
11 April 2009
West Country. UK
Tottenham Hotspur
i still play a lot of pes5 online, its not lag central at all in fact its better than any pes game since pes5. the onlyproblem is not many people still play it so its touch and go if you manage to find an opponent

Top Bottom