PES6 as seen on "The Match" + Editing info

jambotommy said:
I recorded last nights show dj,and I can assure you it was Fifa 2007(xbox360).

I rewatched the clip,zoomed in(dvd+rw),then compared it to the demo on bringing it home.

Tell you what though,since when were you able to edit Fifa series?

Could be a special by "the match" sponsors I suppose.

Spot on about Ralf and Will mate,They are both gaming fiends,lol.

:)

I really need to get out more.:(

fifa 2007 demo on the xbox 360 isnt out on the market place is it?

i can't find it anyway

Maybe there is a demo version but we cant play it yet? Does EA have somekind of Sponsorship with 'The Match' and is that why the lads could play it?

DJ

SXFuzz said:
yeah, I'm actually making this up. I was hoping that I'd be treated with the respect I deserve because I typed on a net forum that I know Jeff Brazier.

Haha @ being proud of knowing Jeff Brazier. I used to watch him week in week out, and knew him very well when he played for Canvey Island FC. Never got an opportunity to play, as he wasn't good enough for Non-League, guess he wasn't good enough for Jade Goody either ;).

Shockin' The Prem said:
Haha @ being proud of knowing Jeff Brazier. I used to watch him week in week out, and knew him very well when he played for Canvey Island FC. Never got an opportunity to play, as he wasn't good enough for Non-League, guess he wasn't good enough for Jade Goody either ;).
Surely you didn't miss the irony in my post? By the time he'd signed for Canvey, he'd already fucked his leg so it wasn't a full time job. What's his relationship with Jade Goody got to do with it?

djdoc360 said:
So its definitely FIFA? that means this thread is null and void!DJ
That's what I've been saying all along - "The fact is this topic suggests that PES6 featured on 'The Match'. It didn't - it was FIFA 07"

PS. Ralf Little & Will Mellor are great in the early seasons of 2 Pints (think it got extremely predictable towards the end). Saw it filmed live earlier this year at BBC London, presumably for the new series - is that series 6 or 7? Last one I saw, they killed them off in the pub - Gaz attempted to shag a zombified Donna in a toilet.

I played against Ralph Little two seasons ago in a cup game and won 2-1, he was a twat and did not shake anyones hands after the game but the rest of his team did, He is far from a Legend.

damianpadden said:
I played against Ralph Little two seasons ago in a cup game and won 2-1, he was a twat and did not shake anyones hands after the game but the rest of his team did, He is far from a Legend.

People can have bad days y'know, you can't base your decision on him because of that. As for the game on the show, it's FIFA, not PES6, so anyone trying to throw "PES6 doesn't have editing" at us, please wait until the game comes out, then you'll have the facts.

The show is sponsored by FIFA 2007, pretty obvious really what game they're playing, and as FIFA is constantly copying Pro more each year, thats why it's looking identical. I played FIFA 2007 on the X-box, and it is trying to be Pro so much, but it doesn't pull it off, Pro 5 is better

damianpadden said:

i played up against ralph little in a charity game and he was the same twat after that game too. perhaps he didn't take too kindly being turned inside out for the 90 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom