pes6 cheating picture proof

szulolo

Non-League
13 August 2005
Hi

Check out this photo.
pes6cheating5zi.jpg

He just put his head through my chest and he won the ball, it is just fu... ridiculous. This game just cheating all the time and this is just one example.

Cheers

Ive lost count of the amount of times this has happened to me also. There have been times when i could of sworn ive seen the oppositions defenders teleport next to me after ive just skinned them and tackle me from behind while im just about to shoot. Bloody hilarious antics if u ask me!

This isn't 'cheating', it's an unfortunate bug in the game. The game doesn't 'cheat'. Why would it need to?

I'm quite positive Konami could make the AI impossible to beat if they wanted to.

I don't know if cpu chaets but in PES6 I have never taen a penalty when the ball hits o defenders arm inside the box. And this has happened several times. While in PES 5 penalties were there all the time....It's gone from one side to the other!

This is due to a crappy collision detection system. Similar things can be seen when goalkeepers make saves even though their fingers are actually 10cm from the ball, or when the ball actually goes through their hand/fingers. You just gotta live with it untill Konami moves to a platform that can cope with more accurate detection of collisions, or untill their programmers can be arsed to do it I guess.

It don't bother me anyway. Still PES/WE series the best sport game ever. \\:o/
But damn, have no more human opponent. Does Anyone wanna play against me:lmao:

The game does cheat... your players suddenly flop like Jelly and the CPU players all play like Ronaldinho and score the most pathetic goal going... now that is CPU Cheating!

Dj

Why would Konami even bother making the AI 'cheat'? What have they got to gain?

I'm sorry, but if you're complaining about the AI cheating you're a sore loser. These things happen, and they will gradually die out as computers become more powerful (and as soon as Konami get off their arses and make a new game engine instead of tweaking the same one every year).

Well, I don't see why they couldn't just make the player models not clip into eachother, ought to be pretty easily made. That way the players would just bounce off eachother. Probably wouldn't look any better, but the gameplay would benefit as in the pitcure above.

Also I have seen the ball go through the keepers fingers at times. Same thing should go there, the ball should not be able to go through limbs or bodies or heads at all.

The example with the picture is a collision issue so it's not really cheating.

But the CPU does cheat in matches against CPU teams and anyone who claims otherwise simply hasn't played the game enough.

If you are pushing to the right and your player stops, takes a step to the left and then goes right, allowing the CPU player just enough time to get to the ball first, when your own player was initially closer, then you must have some other name for what is going on.

The example with the picture is a collision issue so it's not really cheating.

But the CPU does cheat in matches against CPU teams and anyone who claims otherwise simply hasn't played the game enough.

If you are pushing to the right and your player stops, takes a step to the left and then goes right, allowing the CPU player just enough time to get to the ball first, when your own player was initially closer, then you must have some other name for what is going on.

Hehe, I will always remember the PES cheating fondly. :)
I especially like how when I am running with a player and press supercancel in the opposite direction, perhaps to intercept a pass with a defender, when the AI team needs some "help", my player will run in a wide half-circle rather than just stop and move in the opposite direction. And once he starts running, I can hold supercancel and press almost any direction, the player just keep making his long circle run. Unresponsive is an understatement. Not to mention what you describe with players stopping and moving in weird directions on their own before finally obeying your command. Or the way the ball magically bounces to the opposition whenever it gets knocked loose.

Back
Top Bottom