PES6 Demo Download

Downloading this now even though i got the game anyway.Not sure why i gettin the demo.Just to see if i have same problems with the demo as i do with the full game itself.

Be intresting to see if theres any bugs in the demo.Knowing full well there are in the full version

Last edited:
LOL, only a very slight stutter, much less than the original and I am sure I can get rid of this with some settings as well.
I don't care though, just was curious if it's better :)

Verdict on the demo

Why oh why didnt they release this before the game got released.I got same bugs with demo as the full game.But if konami released this a week or 2 before game was released by now all of us would be playin on a game without any bugs at all.I havent even seen anything from konami regarding any fixes for any of the bugs people are experiencing

It's good but is anyone going to make an expander so we can turn up graphics and resolution, turn off sound, and edit the stuff in the pregame menu?

I downloaded this demo. And it is good, very different from PES5 and I like the passing, and running and moving into space. But I am not sure yet with the crossing, long balls and shooting. Shooting seems to be ok but scoring a goal seems to be more difficult. You have to really do build up play to get the ball into the back of the net.
I like the new animations like my opposition striker rolled on the field after he missed a seater in the final minutes; Villa giving his teammate a thumbs up who made a good cross for him to make a header just gone wide; Casillas as if stepping on the ball and cursing after letting in a goal etc
Oh yeah and the referee gesturing with his hand and asking the player to come near him as he flashed a yellow card to that player.
And there is also the fake dummy action from your teammate to you as you try to receive a ball from a pass.
It seems that there alot more variety of types of passes, crossing and clearance.
I think I would like it more after I got my DVD.

Thanks for sharing the DEMO.

Back
Top Bottom