PES6 does widescreen

iamhurtin

Non-League
7 December 2003
can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, but they have giving us pc users one of the better options from the x360 version i loaded up settings and i nearly fell out of my chair !

holy hell it looks awesome at 1920x1200
u can actually see the names on the jerseys even at wide

im super serial

oh cool, i was just about to take a pic when it was changed, and it was cause i had my tv as pri device
it even does that in perfect 1:1

its not 100% though i dont think, it seems a little stretched, but its much better then stretched 1280x1024 like last year, it reminds me of when i played godfather for pc and stubbs the zombie

check up on http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

they have peeps there that can tell ya what is what about widescreen gaming

Thats the settings menu

and this is in game, there is now no option in game to change the display options, i just noticed when i wanted to show u in game

Fantastic, sorry I didn't mean to doubt you, it's just can't trust Konami lol. Got the XBOX 360 specifically for widescreen but I think the PC version will be a better game.

hate to spoil your party, thats not widescreen, that is just stretched to fit the screen, i was playing we9le in true widescreen last night and you can see a hell of a lot more of the pitch than in that screen.

PES6 may support WS resolutions, but its not outputting them in the correct aspect ratio going of that screenshot.

yeah i had a feeling that it isnt right, still at least a settings there, does the lod fix work heaps better? look foward to a pes6 version

footyfan said:
hate to spoil your party, thats not widescreen, that is just stretched to fit the screen, i was playing we9le in true widescreen last night and you can see a hell of a lot more of the pitch than in that screen.

PES6 may support WS resolutions, but its not outputting them in the correct aspect ratio going of that screenshot.
Well said. That screenshot looked horrible to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom