• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

PES6 Exclusive to XBox 360 only !!!

Mauras

Premiership
7 October 2002
is this true or not? I never heard about this this is shocking (and sad) news if true.
 

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Mauras said:
is this true or not? I never heard about this this is shocking (and sad) news if true.

This is only for the new console generation and has the duration of 1 year. We'll have PES7 on PS3/Xbox360/PC. ;)
 

fernando

Championship
13 July 2003
Hex World
Sacachispas
i saw, really cant remember the place, its had like a year of exclusiveness (hehe is that the word?), but i think its refers to the title for next gen consoles. You can hear the interview to a konami pr at gamevideos.com, that every version is coming in january 9 2007.
let them have pro evo 6, and let us ps2 users have we 11 haha
 

Ash29

Premier League
24 September 2005
Liverpool
yeah, but the point is it will not be out on ps3 till late next year, so if you want to play pro6 on a next gen you need to get an xbox 360....
 

uk_stanners

Conference
3 October 2003
N.Ireland
this is sad, cos i hate x-box, i cant get used to the controllers... sadly i heard of something between konami and x-box, and that the new metal gear solid will be exclusive too... my 2 favorite game series moving to x-box? not much reason for me to buy ps3 when its out...

all i used to buy everyyear was the new pro evo, new metal gear, and gta...
 

nazzo

League 1
1 August 2003
Kuwait
uk_stanners said:
this is sad, cos i hate x-box, i cant get used to the controllers... sadly i heard of something between konami and x-box, and that the new metal gear solid will be exclusive too... my 2 favorite game series moving to x-box? not much reason for me to buy ps3 when its out...

all i used to buy everyyear was the new pro evo, new metal gear, and gta...

Metal Gear might go to the Xbox360 but it will not be exclusive.

As for winning eleven Seabass already commented on the ps3 winning eleven (comparing it with the ps2 version) in an interview psw magazine.
 

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
fernando said:
i saw, really cant remember the place, its had like a year of exclusiveness (hehe is that the word?), but i think its refers to the title for next gen consoles. You can hear the interview to a konami pr at gamevideos.com, that every version is coming in january 9 2007.
let them have pro evo 6, and let us ps2 users have we 11 haha


How does the great fernando live in the world of next gen? :(
 
Top Bottom