PES6 Exclusive to XBox 360 only !!!

is this true or not? I never heard about this this is shocking (and sad) news if true.

Mauras said:
is this true or not? I never heard about this this is shocking (and sad) news if true.

This is only for the new console generation and has the duration of 1 year. We'll have PES7 on PS3/Xbox360/PC. ;)

i saw, really cant remember the place, its had like a year of exclusiveness (hehe is that the word?), but i think its refers to the title for next gen consoles. You can hear the interview to a konami pr at gamevideos.com, that every version is coming in january 9 2007.
let them have pro evo 6, and let us ps2 users have we 11 haha

yeah, but the point is it will not be out on ps3 till late next year, so if you want to play pro6 on a next gen you need to get an xbox 360....

this is sad, cos i hate x-box, i cant get used to the controllers... sadly i heard of something between konami and x-box, and that the new metal gear solid will be exclusive too... my 2 favorite game series moving to x-box? not much reason for me to buy ps3 when its out...

all i used to buy everyyear was the new pro evo, new metal gear, and gta...

uk_stanners said:
this is sad, cos i hate x-box, i cant get used to the controllers... sadly i heard of something between konami and x-box, and that the new metal gear solid will be exclusive too... my 2 favorite game series moving to x-box? not much reason for me to buy ps3 when its out...

all i used to buy everyyear was the new pro evo, new metal gear, and gta...

Metal Gear might go to the Xbox360 but it will not be exclusive.

As for winning eleven Seabass already commented on the ps3 winning eleven (comparing it with the ps2 version) in an interview psw magazine.

fernando said:
i saw, really cant remember the place, its had like a year of exclusiveness (hehe is that the word?), but i think its refers to the title for next gen consoles. You can hear the interview to a konami pr at gamevideos.com, that every version is coming in january 9 2007.
let them have pro evo 6, and let us ps2 users have we 11 haha

How does the great fernando live in the world of next gen? :(

Back
Top Bottom