PES6 GHOSTING ON LCD

certrix

Non-League
11 September 2006
I just buy new monitor and i have ghosting problem only when i play PES6!!!

my comp!!:

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (
Main board: 939Dual-SATA2
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Sound: Realtek AC97 Audio
Driver Name: ALCXWDM.SYS
Driver Version: 5.10.0000.5650
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce a6600GT TDH
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: LG L1960TQ(Digital)
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll

I used nvidia driver 92.91 and i must set some option to get good graphic efects in game:
- anisotropic filtering to 16X(This setting make icredible efect in game)

I just dont know how to get rid of GHOSTING IN GAMEPLAY

I have this problem only with PES6 game all other games works just fine. Other games have bigger recomendations to play and i dont get GHOSTING EFFECT(when i have the ball I dont see any ghosting but when I pass:x: :circle: :square: :triangle: the ball GHOSTING appear!!!)!
I wouder if somebody have experiance with this and GIVE ME ME SOLUTIONS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Thx

did you try messing with the resolutions and quality to see if it continues? also try messing with your ati settings, i know my screen tears a bit when i play pes with my 21" widescreen, not sure why it happens, but messing with the nvidia settings in the control panel seems to aleviate the problem...sorry I dont have better advice, that's odd it only happens to pes

I have the same problem on my notebook. No problem with any game I play, except PES5 and PES6....very heavy ghosting. Hardware certainly is not the problem, including the screen itself.

also the same problem with GF6600 GT...no problem in NFS Carbon but there yes....with MX440 it worekd fine...and was the worst video card on this world :-p

PES is very problematic for LCD monitors (even for the fastest) bcs of the green background (turf) and the players moving very fast and changing direction quickly.

You can't do anything except wait for new and better LCD.
It's not a problem with the game or your computer, just try it on a CRT and you'll see no ghosting and a perfect clear image.

Btw, some LCD might be better than others for PES, bcs even if they have the same response time, they will react differently according to what color is displayed (depending on the panel and how the overdrive is configured).

Lazar said:
PES is very problematic for LCD monitors (even for the fastest) bcs of the green background (turf) and the players moving very fast and changing direction quickly.

You can't do anything except wait for new and better LCD.
It's not a problem with the game or your computer, just try it on a CRT and you'll see no ghosting and a perfect clear image.

Btw, some LCD might be better than others for PES, bcs even if they have the same response time, they will react differently according to what color is displayed (depending on the panel and how the overdrive is configured).

I play PES6 on my SAMSUNG syncmaster903bf with 4ms :roll: of response time, and the game run less any problem...:mrgreen:

I have this problem too, and in fact started a thread on it a few days ago. I've come to the conclusion that it's just a problem some LCD monitors have with fast-moving models in certain situations.

I got used to it pretty quick anyway - it's not ideal but it's still better than playing the game on a console.

I also own a Samsung Syncmaster 930 BF (4ms), and it has been digitally connected to my 7800GT. I don't see ghosting on my scrren, and for the tearing V-Sync does wonders. Also I have AA on 8x.

maniac2003 said:
I also own a Samsung Syncmaster 930 BF (4ms), and it has been digitally connected to my 7800GT. I don't see ghosting on my scrren, and for the tearing V-Sync does wonders. Also I have AA on 8x.

I have

LG L1960TQ-BF 19 inch
Screen format 4:3
Response time 4 ms
Resolution 1280 x 1024
Viewing angle h 160 - v 160
Brightness 300 cd/m2
Contrast ratio 2000:1
Horizontal sync max 83 kHz
Vertical sync max 75 Hz
DVI-D 1x
D-sub 1x
Energy consumption 35 Watt
Supplied Cables VGA and DVI

Witch resolution and refresh rates you used to play PES6. Ghosting i mention it s not so big Look when you pass the ball!and tell if you changed only two option in nvida setting V-Sync and AA!

THX

Back
Top Bottom