• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

PES6] I have problem importing balls...

J

Johnny83

Did u imported the .bin files into 0_text.afs and the .str and .txs files into e_text.afs, adn did u rebuild(save as) after import?

lonige

League 2
23 October 2006
Thank you for your answering. Um.. I imported bin files into O_text.afs, but not e_text.asf. Of course, I created new o_text.asf in another folder and copy it to the folder where original o_text belongs. By the way, must I import those files into e_text? I think e_text is related to the previews of balls, not mdl and texture of balls. I don't feel any necessity to change previews of balls that I wanted to import..
When I played PES5, by importing files into only o_text, it worked great...

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
I think that is a texture problem. Try changing color depth since that seems to be what causes this in a majority of cases, or fiddle around with the colors a bit to see if it will work.

lonige

League 2
23 October 2006
I imported team geist plain and orange, but both appear white in game.....perhaps. is it related to opacity?

Trance_Allstar//thanks, I'll follow your advice... but; I don't know how to change color depth..; can you explain to me how to do it?

Top Bottom