PES6 Ingame Kit Editing Websites??

M

MSC

Hey
Can Anyone Point Me In The Direction Of A Ingame Kit Editing Website? Apart From PESFAN:D

studeep

ManUnited academy
29 June 2005
Uk
Manchester United
crap website, dont push people to do certain things just to view website contents, let the work (kits) speak for itself and therefore draw people into posting or registering :roll:.. pesfan here i come \\:o/

amyfish

Non-League
4 September 2006
crap website, dont push people to do certain things just to view website contents, let the work (kits) speak for itself and therefore draw people into posting or registering :roll:.. pesfan here i come \\:o/
This site is well worth registering for. wherelse can you get full EPL editing. Kits, emblems, badges.

Not on PesFan

Jack2059 (me) and Gazza22 (pro) kit guides

studeep

ManUnited academy
29 June 2005
Uk
Manchester United
Well i actually did register because it said i needed to register to view the area (editing area i suppose), so i registered, then its, you need to make one post to be able to view this area :shock: WTF, next it'll be "you need 1 more post to prove you are a hardcore pes fan and then you'll be able to see this area" :roll: its more like begging for more members than actually showcasing what they can do and also enlarging the community, like i said there are places like pesgaming and this wonderfull website i just came across http://stonestyle.skyblog.com/ so that'll do me very nicely. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom