PES6 Ingame Kit Editing Websites??

M

MSC

Hey
Can Anyone Point Me In The Direction Of A Ingame Kit Editing Website? Apart From PESFAN:D

crap website, dont push people to do certain things just to view website contents, let the work (kits) speak for itself and therefore draw people into posting or registering :roll:.. pesfan here i come \\:o/

crap website, dont push people to do certain things just to view website contents, let the work (kits) speak for itself and therefore draw people into posting or registering :roll:.. pesfan here i come \\:o/

This site is well worth registering for. wherelse can you get full EPL editing. Kits, emblems, badges.

Not on PesFan

Jack2059 (me) and Gazza22 (pro) kit guides

Well i actually did register because it said i needed to register to view the area (editing area i suppose), so i registered, then its, you need to make one post to be able to view this area :shock: WTF, next it'll be "you need 1 more post to prove you are a hardcore pes fan and then you'll be able to see this area" :roll: its more like begging for more members than actually showcasing what they can do and also enlarging the community, like i said there are places like pesgaming and this wonderfull website i just came across http://stonestyle.skyblog.com/ so that'll do me very nicely. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom