PES6 Magazine

could anyone manage to sign up for the mag to get the next issue free??, i couldn't, it just come up wiv a blank small pop up on the right side with nothing on it :confused: dont know why?

So it's confirmed Terry and Adriano on the UK and all of Europe cover.

Will they be wearing England and Brazil kits, or Chelsea and Inter kits?

I'm guessing Brazil are now licenced.

studeep said:
could anyone manage to sign up for the mag to get the next issue free??, i couldn't, it just come up wiv a blank small pop up on the right side with nothing on it :confused: dont know why?

Hi

I work for the company that created the emagazine for Konami. I'm guessing that you are running Internet Explorer 7 Beta? The beta has some rather nasty bugs in it, one of which involves integrated media.

Th easiest fix (other than to delete IE7 Beta) is to install the free Quicktime player from Apple as it circumvents the problem: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ (it's worth it as with it installed you'll see all the rest of the multimedia, not just the video!)

If it isn't IE7, are you running a Mac and not using the full Adobe Reader?

If you have further problems, you can contact us on mail@pesfanzine.com and we will help you out.

Regards
Dave

cheers, i already sorted it out using AOL, it seems firefox opens what it feels like sometimes and acts like a 12 yr old other times just to kick me in the groin area :D.... thanx for your help anyways, looking foward to getting my next issue :mrgreen:

studeep said:
it seems firefox opens what it feels like sometimes and acts like a 12 yr old other times just to kick me in the groin area :D.... thanx for your help anyways

Not a problem. Glad you sorted it.

Regards
Dave

NickSCFC said:
PS, did anyone click the 360 thing? Looks the same as the old versions :S

Been saying it for 2 years now its gonna be the exact same game with better graphics but the AI and gameplay will suffer just like PRO EVO on the PS2 compared to the PS1 version

But the graphics are shite! they dont even look hardly anything better than PS2..... they are nothing like the Adriano and Terry pics we saw months ago. I smell a mock up or a mistake with the 360 pic to be honest...

DJ

CranberryPub, if you have made the emagazine could you please explain why the xbox 360 screen is so ugly. Is it just a mistake or will this be next-gen pes on the 360. And what about the splendid screens that were shown on the e3?

I think thats screenshot is bull. the magazine is just something a few fans have put togheter. If they really had a new screenshot, it wouldnt be at that place, at that size.

good news about the gameplay by the way, nice to hear from sabba that the tuck the gameplay to the new level, (thats most important thing for pes fans the gameplay) i had no problem with the xbox360 screen, my only complain is, the pitch doesn't look so greenish and thats what worryes me, as i used to hate the pitchis in xbox versions, anyway we can't judge much from 1 screenshot we sow, but hopefully we ll get to c more screens soon

Back
Top Bottom