• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

pes6 :new feints\moves

• Banned

Peterhendrix

Banned
25 April 2006
Lisbon
F.C.Porto
:( lol i note a little new body moves and quickly mathews feint,and the pro 4 and pro 5 L1 triangle passes are now avaiable again on this game, i like it, seems real ,very equilibrate game i think.

Seraphs21

Skillz That Killz
20 August 2003
Southampton
Southampton FC
Most of us never got Winning Eleven 10, we JUST get the European version like the europeans were expected, so we have no idea what the new moves are in general :S

only1ronaldo

My Season My Style
4 August 2005
Real Madrid
facing right

V-feint :
while standing with :r2:
back+ :r2:,45°forward+ :r2: quickly (2 directions possible : down/forward , up/forward)

Matthews feint :
hold :r2: and tap up,down or down,up quickly

stutter fake :
double tap :l1: or :r2:

there are possible 1 or 2 more tricks : Riquelme doubleheel pass and no look pass (?) saw it on WE10 videos

Last edited:

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
seems its very hard to preforms panna's (nutmeg) in pes:( lol
or the AI is to smart.
I even tryed against low class erendivisie teams/player still did not managed to do it,and i mean a pure panna as intended and not by luck.

only1ronaldo

My Season My Style
4 August 2005
Real Madrid
works fine for me, it's in Evo-Web Forums > Games Discussion > Non-English Discussion section, topic called
[Fr] WE10 : les nouveaux gestes.

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
There is a PES6 guide coming out with a DVD showing you all the new feints\moves in the game.

Maybe you guys might want to wait for that (comes out on the 26th of October).

Magono

Non-League
3 September 2006
Stringer Bell said:
There is a PES6 guide coming out with a DVD showing you all the new feints\moves in the game.

Maybe you guys might want to wait for that (comes out on the 26th of October).
Good shout man.:applause:

Sapito

Conference
13 October 2005
Brasília - Brasil
Flamengo, Internazionale
Junka said:
seems its very hard to preforms panna's (nutmeg) in pes:( lol
or the AI is to smart.
I even tryed against low class erendivisie teams/player still did not managed to do it,and i mean a pure panna as intended and not by luck.
Man ... i've never got an intended panna in this game ... even the accidental ones are rare ... how do you do? Is that R1+R2 three times L1 move?

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
only1ronaldo said:
facing right

V-feint :
back+ :r2:,45°forward+ :r2: quickly (2 directions possible : down/forward , up/forward)

Matthews feint :
hold :r2: and tap up,down or down,up quickly

stutter fake :
double tap :l1: or :r2:

there are possible 1 or 2 more tricks : Riquelme doubleheel pass and no look pass (?) saw it on WE10 videos
The Riquelme double heel was just luck. :lmao:

R

reddd

How to Talonnade lobée??
help me.. don´t understand spanish :(

sorry for my english..

K

KEZ

only1ronaldo said:
works fine for me, it's in Evo-Web Forums > Games Discussion > Non-English Discussion section, topic called
[Fr] WE10 : les nouveaux gestes.
Don't understand it.

Top Bottom