pes6 :new feints\moves

:( lol i note a little new body moves and quickly mathews feint,and the pro 4 and pro 5 L1 triangle passes are now avaiable again on this game, i like it, seems real ,very equilibrate game i think.

Most of us never got Winning Eleven 10, we JUST get the European version like the europeans were expected, so we have no idea what the new moves are in general :S

facing right

V-feint :
while standing with :r2:
back+ :r2:,45°forward+ :r2: quickly (2 directions possible : down/forward , up/forward)

Matthews feint :
hold :r2: and tap up,down or down,up quickly

stutter fake :
double tap :l1: or :r2:

there are possible 1 or 2 more tricks : Riquelme doubleheel pass and no look pass (?) saw it on WE10 videos

Last edited:
seems its very hard to preforms panna's (nutmeg) in pes:( lol
or the AI is to smart.
I even tryed against low class erendivisie teams/player still did not managed to do it,and i mean a pure panna as intended and not by luck.

works fine for me, it's in Evo-Web Forums > Games Discussion > Non-English Discussion section, topic called
[Fr] WE10 : les nouveaux gestes.

There is a PES6 guide coming out with a DVD showing you all the new feints\moves in the game.

Maybe you guys might want to wait for that (comes out on the 26th of October).

Stringer Bell said:
There is a PES6 guide coming out with a DVD showing you all the new feints\moves in the game.

Maybe you guys might want to wait for that (comes out on the 26th of October).

Good shout man.:applause:

Junka said:
seems its very hard to preforms panna's (nutmeg) in pes:( lol
or the AI is to smart.
I even tryed against low class erendivisie teams/player still did not managed to do it,and i mean a pure panna as intended and not by luck.

Man ... i've never got an intended panna in this game ... even the accidental ones are rare ... how do you do? Is that R1+R2 three times L1 move?

only1ronaldo said:
facing right

V-feint :
back+ :r2:,45°forward+ :r2: quickly (2 directions possible : down/forward , up/forward)

Matthews feint :
hold :r2: and tap up,down or down,up quickly

stutter fake :
double tap :l1: or :r2:

there are possible 1 or 2 more tricks : Riquelme doubleheel pass and no look pass (?) saw it on WE10 videos

The Riquelme double heel was just luck. :lmao:

How to Talonnade lobée??
help me.. don´t understand spanish :(

sorry for my english..

only1ronaldo said:
works fine for me, it's in Evo-Web Forums > Games Discussion > Non-English Discussion section, topic called
[Fr] WE10 : les nouveaux gestes.
Don't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom