PES6 on normal xbox

maxxxwel

Non-League
24 April 2006
hey every1!
i was scrolling through the internet and can't seem to find anything to suggest tha PES6 will be on the xbox??????
HOW CAN THIS BE!!!
can sum one please put me out of my misery and tell me whether it is or not and i would like some proof it that is possible!
cheersssssssssss
maxxxwel

TG... attacking MS as usual then. Yet people flame me for questioning Sony....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
TG... attacking MS as usual then. Yet people flame me for questioning Sony....

DJ
ok...:roll:
so why no PES6 on Xbox 1, isn't for forced to buy the 360 ? nooo of course :lol:

come djdoc360 ;)

I agree with Thomas it is an absolute disgrace they way that Mircosoft have dumped the XBOX 1. One thig that you can say about Sony it continued to support the Playstation 1 for years after the PS2 was released and the indications are that they will do the same with the PS2 once the PS3 is released.

ThomasGOAL said:
so why no PES6 on Xbox 1, isn't for forced to buy the 360 ? nooo of course :lol:

come djdoc360 ;)

Maybe it was a Konami decision?

And why the BLue ray drive in the PS3, not to force their movie format down everyones throat? noooooooooo of course :lol:

It's Konami's decsision not to publish PES 6 for the Xbox, but it was MS's cecision to let their first console wither on the vine after only being out four years. I don't blame MS because they were losing a lot of money on the original Xbox and they are a company, not a gaming chairty.

JayD said:
Maybe it was a Konami decision?
Yes for sure Konami want lose money :lmao:

JayD said:
And why the BLue ray drive in the PS3, not to force their movie format down everyones throat? noooooooooo of course :lol:
The Blu Ray is for the movies and for the games, exemple Resistance is on 21Go. but isn't the sujet, oh sorry, you try to be reassured :lmao: patethic ;)

ThomasGOAL said:
Yes for sure Konami want lose money :lmao:

The Blu Ray is for the movies and for the games, exemple Resistance is on 21Go. but isn't the sujet, oh sorry, you try to be reassured :lmao: patethic ;)

Resistance is only 21 GB because the developers haven't bothered with compression FACT. But obvioulsy some of you are easily convinced. And if all games came out at their true size if compression was used then Sony couldn't blag about the fact that Blue Ray is needed for games when in reality only movies require it. At least admit that TG, then at least I won't think Sony has really brainwashed you.

Also I don't require any reassrance. I have a 360 and have had 1 since launch and have been playing next gen games for a while now. So if PES comes on the xbox it doesn't affect me as I'll get the 360 version. I'm just stating maybe it was a Konami decision. Do you know for sure it wasn't?

I really wish you guys would all stop bickering about which console is fucking there customers more.

Jeez.

You pays your money,you take your choice.

The End.

Peace

jambotommy said:
I really wish you guys would all stop bickering about which console is fucking there customers more.

Jeez.

You pays your money,you take your choice.

The End.

Peace

:applause:

Im actually fond of you both (easy...not in thay way ;)), but you guys feel like you have to defend your machine for some reason. Relax.

And JayD dont say 'ThomasGoal started it', because we already know he did :lol:

Its got to be something to do with Konami, EA's games are coming out on Original Xbox still so why isnt PES6? Why would MS Say "your making a 360 version so pull the plug on the Xbox 1 version"?

DJ

it frees up time so the programmers make a good game for the 360 instead of making 5 diifernt versions of the same game

thats why next pro evo 7 its only on three machines
ps3 360 and vista pc and maybe a separate wii game to make use of its shite control method
all the real next gen versions are coded on vista pc and filtered down to the ps3 and 360!

i think this is the best way to do games none of this thousand version crap
if you still have an old console tough upgrade and get with the times people if that was the case we all still have psones and snes and moanin that we cant play oblivion saints row or halo and metal gear on these

thats why

good on you konami ,just make sure it plays good

IMO the difference is that 360 is Microsoft's current generation now. 360 has been in the marketplace for nearly 12 months so I don't see why Konami would release the game on both formats-it's kinda like asking why there's no PS1 version-I'm sure when PES 7 comes out there won't be a PS2 version-it's that simple ;)

ThomasGOAL said:

come djdoc360 ;)

If they're gonna do that, why dont they bring it out for the PlaystationOne aswell, eh?

*Sigh* I'm being FORCED by Sony to buy a PS2, I ONLY WANT A PSONE!

Back
Top Bottom