PES6 on PS2 - First Review! Scans Inside!

A

Adonis

PSM3 ran a huge PES feature this month. Heres the PS2 review, wait for the PSP impressions and PS3 info.

Enjoy :)

lol. Any "net kids" around here?

edit:They keep calling him CHristiano instead of Cristiano. He's been in England what, 3 years now?

Last edited:
Thank you! Looks good, but from what I've seen Arsenal and Barcelona have the old kits, all other teams showed there have the new ones, does it mean they're giving us old kits? Also, it confirms the German League is out, I really could care less cuz I don't like the German League, but I feel sorry for those that do.

Doubla R said:
Thank you! Looks good, but from what I've seen Arsenal and Barcelona have the old kits, all other teams showed there have the new ones, does it mean they're giving us old kits?
Isn't the final version, look the little pict of tha page pes6p4mo7.jpg
Manchester United don't have the real kit.

Yeh I think it isnt the final version as the kits will defo be updated.

I know we've known for a while the german league isnt in, but to have official confirmation is heartbreaking :(

OPM said:
"...we think ps2 version is better than xbox 360 version"...

"... Or at least the early-ish code discussed on pages 22-25..."

Yeah... they really don't loose a single occasion to slash the 360 !

Hey, its Playstation Magazine :mrgreen:

Kiske said:

If no edit mode, pes-shop and only 8 stadiums and strange gaphics and 1 vs 1 online are confirmed on the 360, i can understand why the guys says that

They say German league is out, but there is nothing about the "secret" other teams c section. So maybe it's possible to create German teams there. Let's hope so.

PSM3 seems to have based the review on an unfinished game... there isn't even a real boxart.

PS2 version might easily be better than the Xbox version, and might even be better then the first PS3 version. The game will need some adjust time between console generations.

160129 said:
They say German league is out, but there is nothing about the "secret" other teams c section. So maybe it's possible to create German teams there. Let's hope so.
Yes, it's for that ;)

Kiske said:

Nice review but ill wait for some others due to being very biased like you say. :)

Professor Nutmeg said:
Great, it's slower. No mention of a third division in ML though.

Is it true that it will be a 3rd Division in the "Offline" game(if you know what i mean?)

cause i've heard/read that the 3rd Division will only be in the "Online" thing...

Thanks for the scans! sounds great, think the random team/player selection sounds interesting! :) w00t

PES4 was faster than PES5, now PES6 is gonna be even slower as PES5. This means that there will be more frustrations problably, especially online. But I've quite a few vid's of the game and there it looks that the gameplay is quite faster than PES5. We'll see...

Last edited:
gecko14 said:
PES4 was slower than PES5, now PES6 is gonna be even slower as PES5. This means that there will be more frustrations problably, especially online. But I've quite a few vid's of the game and there it looks that the gameplay is quite faster than PES5. We'll see...

PES4 is NOT slower then PES5. PES5 was really really really slow indeed and now PES6 even slower..............I'm quite surprised

i bought the PSM3 mag yesterday and read there review on PES6, now upon reading this review and looking at the pics they used it blatantly obvious that the version they reviewed was not the final game, there was no mention about the international challenge mode either. all in all it was a decent review.

but why do magazines not say the complete truth? in the review they point out that there are still no english licenses, when everyone knows that EA have the EXCLUSIVE license which means that konami wont be getting premiership team anytime soon. it really annoying!

Back
Top Bottom