PES6 on PS3 - Memory Card Adaptor Problems

Editing Is Me

Non-League
12 October 2006
Hey guys, need a little help...

My PES6 PS2 game plays fine on my PS3 - but I've just got a memory card adaptor so I can play it with my option file, and it doesn't seem to work.

The PS3 recognises the data, as I transferred it to my internal memory card, but the game itself doesn't recognise it when I load it up. Says nothing is found as it looks through memory card slots 1 & 2 (which of course there are none).

It's also the same when I leave the adaptor plugged into the USB. Going to options to load the file also does nothing.

Anyone able to help, had experience with this before?

PS - I don't own a PSP or a max drive, so would be great if someone knew a straightforward way. :)

Milanista is the bomb. Not only is it a great option file it's all in psv format. Everyone else take note please.

I am looking for a same type of file for we10 liveware evo. Can you guide me by any chance?

Thanks

have you tried to assign the virtual memory card with the option file, to a virtual memory card slot? select the virtual memory card and press triangle, then go to assign. im doing this from memory so it might not be 100% accurate.

to nickscfc its very easy, you use virtual memory cards. u would have to get an adapter if you wanted to transfer your ps1/ps2 games saves to the ps3 though, which can be bought on ebay for around £9, and as you only need to use it once, you can then sell it on.

not if u want ur ps1/ps2 game saves on ur ps3, bt buy it on ebay and then pt it back on ebay when you've used it, so in the end its basically cost u nothing

i found something on another thread.

now if only i could re-assign buttons for the ps2 controllers i have via pc-usb adapter...

have you tried to assign the virtual memory card with the option file, to a virtual memory card slot? select the virtual memory card and press triangle, then go to assign. im doing this from memory so it might not be 100% accurate.

I later figured that out myself, forgot to come back here and let people know.

Lesson to everyone - just because forums exist - doesn't mean you must badger them with questions before exhausting ALL avenues first. ;)

Anything to encourage my laziness...

Back
Top Bottom