PES6 online, anyone on there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

Non-League
11 August 2003
Hants, England , UK
Man Utd
I got my copy, I've managed to register my username but still not able to connect to the lobby yet. Anyone else tried yet?

Hopefully like the rumors state it'll be cross platform compatable with the PC this time, so when the faster loading Hi-Res pc version is I don't have to start from scratch like last time and PS2 and PC players can still take each other on.

Mumpleaser said:
The servers are still down because the game isn't released yet. Why would Konami open the servers to let pirates play eh?

I got alot of copyed(pirated) games and none of them go online.. if i wanna play online with a game it gotta be original.. it would be great for me if i can go online with a copyed game.. that would be realy great for me.. but its that DNAS thing wich Sony uses in tha ps2 which make tha ps2 not go online coz it realises that tha game is not original.. so how r u saying that ppl go online with pirated game !!??

Konami will open the server officialy on 26 october

The servers that now are online are for the betaversion,but they will close. Most of the people has the french beta version(patched one) sure you go online then. But after the 26 you will have to buy the game :)

Hi guys, a little question, how can i play online with a copy game, can anybody help, i'll be glade thank you, sorry for my english, its sucks

kequis said:
Hi guys, a little question, how can i play online with a copy game, can anybody help, i'll be glade thank you, sorry for my english, its sucks

NO. And don't you ever ask again over here!

Thread closed, wait until the game is officially released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom