• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

pes6 online

carl_profil

Non-League
8 August 2004
awww...i can live with the cutbacks from edit and so on..but the only reason i bought pes6 is because of the online-play. I already have it on ps2 but wanna be able to play online.

And i know that maybe they will fix the problems so u can get a game faster than 30 tries but do you think they ever can fix the extremley irritaing slowdown that exists in every singe second of the few matches u actually get to play...I dont mean the obvious lag on corners and goalkicks but in the matches...every time i push the buttons it reacts a half second slower than in the offline gameplay...PLs tell this will be fixed to or there is no reason to keep this game..
Greatful for your help.

S

SuicydeSnake

no. it does happen to quite a few people, me included. trouble is, i'm having trouble actually connecting, never mind playing the game.

i've had 3 games. one with the button pressing delay, and two where the game would just go into slow motion when it was lagging.

i have no idea how to solve the problem except for getting a faster connection

knh4

Championship
21 October 2002
Bradford
Man Utd
Ive got a 10mb connection yet i only get these problems with Pro Evo 6. Fifa and GRAW run fine for me online. Seems as though Konami are back to their lazy best.

S

SuicydeSnake

do you think its possible that no matter how fast your connection is, if the opposing player is on 512kb, then your going to get lag?

J

Jake

Yeah, I'm so disappointed with the online mode too. Never mind the lag when I haven't even been able to play one single match yet! Nobody ever joins matches I've created, quick match = no hope, trying to join others' matches always results in "this game room no longer exists". Also trying the non-ranked games doesn't help.

S

SuicydeSnake

KezTheChav said:
I think it's because of my crap PC, I'm very poor. Maybe Conami know that I amm on a power trip, and I'm not very well educated. I hate being a chav- these fora are my life! :(
i pity you

niller

Conference
22 December 2003
Denmark
I think the problem occur when you play 50Hz vs 60Hz. I used to play at 60Hz but then switched to 50Hz and now I don't get any slowdowns during matches.

Rich04

Non-League
30 December 2004
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Super Leeds!!!
I have had no lag whatsoever. I can never even tell which of us is hosting?

Does anyone know, is it the same as PES 5 where the host, hosts the first half and then the person joining hosts the second half. Or does the host do it for the full game?

I heard though that both players now share the lag so no one really hosts, is that true?

Because as i say i never host, i always join the game and it never lags at all!

Ferraritim

Championship
5 November 2001
Highbury
Arsenal
Rich04 said:
I have had no lag whatsoever. I can never even tell which of us is hosting?

Does anyone know, is it the same as PES 5 where the host, hosts the first half and then the person joining hosts the second half. Or does the host do it for the full game?

I heard though that both players now share the lag so no one really hosts, is that true?

Because as i say i never host, i always join the game and it never lags at all!
The server hosts, so there is no difference between hosting and joining.

But there is a difference in lag because everyone has a different connection to the server.

Rich04

Non-League
30 December 2004
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Super Leeds!!!
Ferraritim said:
The server hosts, so there is no difference between hosting and joining.

But there is a difference in lag because everyone has a different connection to the server.
Ah right, So if one person has a bad connection the other player will lag?

Just seems strange, played my mate the other day and it was completely smooth for us both, it did jump a few times and when it did both of us had it!

Top Bottom