pes6 online

carl_profil

Non-League
8 August 2004
awww...i can live with the cutbacks from edit and so on..but the only reason i bought pes6 is because of the online-play. I already have it on ps2 but wanna be able to play online.

And i know that maybe they will fix the problems so u can get a game faster than 30 tries but do you think they ever can fix the extremley irritaing slowdown that exists in every singe second of the few matches u actually get to play...I dont mean the obvious lag on corners and goalkicks but in the matches...every time i push the buttons it reacts a half second slower than in the offline gameplay...PLs tell this will be fixed to or there is no reason to keep this game..
Greatful for your help.

no. it does happen to quite a few people, me included. trouble is, i'm having trouble actually connecting, never mind playing the game.

i've had 3 games. one with the button pressing delay, and two where the game would just go into slow motion when it was lagging.

i have no idea how to solve the problem except for getting a faster connection

Ive got a 10mb connection yet i only get these problems with Pro Evo 6. Fifa and GRAW run fine for me online. Seems as though Konami are back to their lazy best.

do you think its possible that no matter how fast your connection is, if the opposing player is on 512kb, then your going to get lag?

Yeah, I'm so disappointed with the online mode too. Never mind the lag when I haven't even been able to play one single match yet! Nobody ever joins matches I've created, quick match = no hope, trying to join others' matches always results in "this game room no longer exists". Also trying the non-ranked games doesn't help.

KezTheChav said:
I think it's because of my crap PC, I'm very poor. Maybe Conami know that I amm on a power trip, and I'm not very well educated. I hate being a chav- these fora are my life! :(

i pity you

I think the problem occur when you play 50Hz vs 60Hz. I used to play at 60Hz but then switched to 50Hz and now I don't get any slowdowns during matches.

I have had no lag whatsoever. I can never even tell which of us is hosting?

Does anyone know, is it the same as PES 5 where the host, hosts the first half and then the person joining hosts the second half. Or does the host do it for the full game?

I heard though that both players now share the lag so no one really hosts, is that true?

Because as i say i never host, i always join the game and it never lags at all!

Rich04 said:
I have had no lag whatsoever. I can never even tell which of us is hosting?

Does anyone know, is it the same as PES 5 where the host, hosts the first half and then the person joining hosts the second half. Or does the host do it for the full game?

I heard though that both players now share the lag so no one really hosts, is that true?

Because as i say i never host, i always join the game and it never lags at all!

The server hosts, so there is no difference between hosting and joining.

But there is a difference in lag because everyone has a different connection to the server.

Ferraritim said:
The server hosts, so there is no difference between hosting and joining.

But there is a difference in lag because everyone has a different connection to the server.

Ah right, So if one person has a bad connection the other player will lag?

Just seems strange, played my mate the other day and it was completely smooth for us both, it did jump a few times and when it did both of us had it!

Back
Top Bottom