PES6 OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

Young GE

Conference
4 May 2006
just letting you all know, Its been released early in 70% of stores in the UK (GameStation, Game, Woolworths)

just got my copy!!

PS2 and 360 versions. I phoned a few Woolies stores, £29.99 for PS2 and £44.99 for 360.

Yep just got mine from Bolton GAME. I got the first copy, as they had only just received the news ! (got ps2) :D :D :D

PC also there

Mart said:
PS2 and 360 versions. I phoned a few Woolies stores, £29.99 for PS2 and £44.99 for 360.

Yep,Woolworths Edinburgh have LOTS in stock right now.

I'm Playing Pro Evo tonight,woo hoo:D

Good shout Mart :applause:

I said to my mom is it worth going into town to hand some cvs in(that's the main reason honest lol), and she said no.
Argghh!!

PES6 is out in virgin and game in oxford st. too, as well as computer games exchange in elephant & castle....just got mine this morning!

Fuck me, it is, im goon into town after work and gettin the fucker, Gamestation Derby. Some stores arent releasing it early though, dont think they know. ha ha

chrisw_bwfc said:
Yep just got mine from Bolton GAME. I got the first copy, as they had only just received the news ! (got ps2) :D :D :D

PC also there

i phoned them n they said friday! anyway got my copy today from GAME in manchester, im off to have a maration session , i'll report back around midnight...

tobi said:
i phoned them n they said friday! anyway got my copy today from GAME in manchester, im off to have a maration session , i'll report back around midnight...

Just played a game or two,I love this...

slower paced(which I prefer)

Sweet visuals

Edit mode missing,I don't give a jot,I want to play on live,lol.

Offline is top drawer imo,still to play online though...:roll:

Can someone explain to me how they're allowed to stock it on shelves two days before release? whats the point in having a release date?

valroy said:
PES6 is out in virgin and game in oxford st. too, as well as computer games exchange in elephant & castle....just got mine this morning!

did they hav the pc version in elephant?

Back
Top Bottom