PES6 OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

played a few games...

the nike ball looks beautiful.
pirlo's freekick run up is lovely.
CPU plays possesion footy.
close control of the players is awesome.
at half time look out for a player nearest to the ball to flick it up n start doing kick ups!
look out for keepers hanging unto the bar when shots/headers go over.
those one handed saves are nice!!
why do the replays look 'different'?

tobi said:
played a few games...

at half time look out for a player nearest to the ball to flick it up n start doing kick ups!

and the languages???

vlw

is it alvalible in every game???? i live in belfast, i'm getting it for the 360 can i get it in my local game store????

Rubbish. I spent the entire day chebing around london and didn't look in any shops like game or gamestation. How very annoying.

dont buy the 360 version for these reasons
edit mode-no transfers,no classic teams,no name changes/team changes,
you can only edit players but even that is extremely limited.
also no points
no pes shop,8 stadiums ,14 balls,[eh!thanks for all those balls!]
my god what a fuckin rip off.the ps2 version has everything and the 360 gets shafted.un fuckin believable.

homer1 said:
also no points
my god what a fuckin rip off.the ps2 version has everything and the 360 gets shafted.un fuckin believable.
God! That sounds shite!

homer1 said:
also no points

i'll get it for the 360 and when it becums fully editable i will buy it for pc.

tobi said:
played a few games...

I take it the nike ball is the 13th one which has a question mark on it?

Did you realise how the play goes on for a good 5 seconds after the referree blows for offside?

Got in GAME in glasgow today. Absolutely pissing it down as well. It is well worth it though :D

got mine, it plays perfect!

player movements are much better, passes are much better and shooting is improved..all in all it's more realistic

first match: Bayern-Osasuna 0-0
first goal: 0-1 Van Nesterlooy (Ukraine-Netherlands) ended 1-3

All Gamestations are selling it, I work in the Maidstone branch, head office called, it was Woolies who broke the release date so everyone else follows.

Ger89 said:
I take it the nike ball is the 13th one which has a question mark on it?

Did you realise how the play goes on for a good 5 seconds after the referree blows for offside?

Got in GAME in glasgow today. Absolutely pissing it down as well. It is well worth it though :D

Question mark is just random select...

Does the official game have the german league missing? I have the french version of the game and the german league is missing on that?

Gonna get mine first thing tomorrow morning - sod breakfast.
I also have to meet my girlfriend in the afternoon - sod her too!!!!

First post so go easy please! :P Anybody tried Argos for it? I dunno whether to risk it or not as they doing a free joypad and water bottle with the PS2 version.

Game are not releasing it until the 27th. Luckily there is a GameStation just up the road from that shop so I'll go and buy it there.

NUT said:
First post so go easy please! :P Anybody tried Argos for it? I dunno whether to risk it or not as they doing a free joypad and water bottle with the PS2 version.
Cool. How much are they selling it for?

KEZ said:
Cool. How much are they selling it for?

Is £29.99 but comes with a free joypad and water bottle :mrgreen: Couldn't wait myself though so got it in GAME again for £29.99 but bought the guide and game for £39.98 so not too bad in the end.

tobi said:
played a few games...

Where is the nike ball?

KEZ said:
Game are not releasing it until the 27th. Luckily there is a GameStation just up the road from that shop so I'll go and buy it there.
Odd, from all the news on this and other forums it seems like all other GAME stores are selling PES since Wednesday.

i love this game, cant wait to get it on PC aswell, with all the patches, but its soooo mcuh more realistic, also i love the random team select thingy, so good, the kits are a tad annoying, but other than that, its well good, i scored possibly my personal best goal ever, about 50 yards out with scholes i tried again and again, and it never worked again, so i think it was realistic in the sense it was a one off, lol

pro evo mad said:
i love this game, cant wait to get it on PC aswell, with all the patches, but its soooo mcuh more realistic, also i love the random team select thingy, so good, the kits are a tad annoying, but other than that, its well good, i scored possibly my personal best goal ever, about 50 yards out with scholes i tried again and again, and it never worked again, so i think it was realistic in the sense it was a one off, lol

I'll probably get the PC version eventually myself for editing and stuff although can't just now as my graphics card is a bit iffy. Got the PS2 Version purely for online (when I can get it working) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom