Pes6 pc Demo date relaese ?????

lol.. hey i was wondering.. if the minimum requirements for pes6 was 256 ram.. and if i have 245 mb of ram (dont ask me y ) then will i be able to play ?

^ you will probably be able to, but at a serious slow rate, and with the lowest graphics.

i suggest updating your ram. its really quite easy.

:(.. ya i know how to update ram too.. but the prob is if i do it i think i will lose my warranty.. is it possible to give my pc to the ppl at the place where i bought my pc to insert the ram and not lose the warranty?

^ yeah probably, go to pc world and ask them,

i bought about 500 mb or ram, and you can easily notic a difference in terms of performance etc. make sure you know what ram to get etc. is it DDR ram you need, i would strongly recommend going to pc world and they will help you etc. btw it costs about £50 to get 500mb or ram, i think :)

thanks for the tips dude... i guess i'll have to wait till arnd december to get more ram hopefully... until then gonna have to play pes6 with 245 ram( i think its because of some shared or something).. anyway, does any1 even know the specs for pes6 pc??? hopefully the minimum requirements wont change much from pes5 .. - keeps fingers crossed-

mode2 said:
thanks for the tips dude... i guess i'll have to wait till arnd december to get more ram hopefully... until then gonna have to play pes6 with 245 ram( i think its because of some shared or something).. anyway, does any1 even know the specs for pes6 pc??? hopefully the minimum requirements wont change much from pes5 .. - keeps fingers crossed-

Depends really.

if they stick with the same graphics of the PS2 version, then there wont be much change, but if they choose 360 graphics - then thats gonna need a lot more processing power

I've not looked at the graphics of the PC version yet, so i cant really say properly

Lets just wait for proper official confirmation. Im very suprised a Demo hasnt appeared yet.

DJ

release in germany its 26th october also in france (confirmation on konami website) and release-partys in 3 german cities on 25th october, many well-known german pes players were called a few days ago about that ;)

bbc.alster said:
release in germany its 26th october also in france (confirmation on konami website) and release-partys in 3 german cities on 25th october, many well-known german pes players were called a few days ago about that ;)

They will be pleased to see that the Bundesliga was removed :roll:

Back
Top Bottom