NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
904397m.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PES6 (PC-DVD) - Info and screens

We always knew that pes6 would be the same, so no suprise anyway. Unless you mod game there will be no change on this version. I expect next years one to be where the graphical changes will be made.

Was in the PC section of PES6 fanzine, I'll update with better screens as I get them.

Confirms Brazil aren't licenced though (so far anyway), seems like Konami are waiting to put a new Adi8das ball in as default too, I'd prefer they kept the world cup one from WE10 as default.

Last edited:

I hope that LOD-Mixer works with this version of PES.

LOD-Mixer makes the game sharper and full of graph details. I bought a PS2/USB adapter and totally i forgot bout my ps2 :)

Is there any chances of a PC/DVD relase of the Next-gen PES6?. Any news so far?

I won't be getting the PC version again if its using the PS2 engine. I'll get the 360 version and do without the mods :(

deathr0w said:
LOD-Mixer makes the game sharper and full of graph details. I bought a PS2/USB adapter and totally i forgot bout my ps2 :)
QUOTE]

yes. 100% the same here... :)

twoodster said:
I won't be getting the PC version again if its using the PS2 engine. I'll get the 360 version and do without the mods :(
The graphics are good enough for me and they look better than FIFA imo. :)

I'm preordering it when it'll be avalible to preorder here.

ThomasGOAL said:
PC players of PES6 can play versus PS2 players of PES6

No Thomas I really think you have misread the announcement.

JayD said:
No Thomas I really think you have misread the announcement.
"Enfin, l'éditeur parle d'un mode en ligne "massivement amélioré" sur PS2 et PC, ce qui ne fera de mal à personne ; le nouveau système permettra à huit joueurs de jouer simultanément, à condition d'être deux sur quatre machines. En outre, les joueurs PC pourront affronter leurs homologues PS2 en ligne."

http://www.gamekult.com/articles/A0000050441/

ThomasGOAL said:
"Enfin, l'éditeur parle d'un mode en ligne "massivement amélioré" sur PS2 et PC, ce qui ne fera de mal à personne ; le nouveau système permettra à huit joueurs de jouer simultanément, à condition d'être deux sur quatre machines. En outre, les joueurs PC pourront affronter leurs homologues PS2 en ligne."

http://www.gamekult.com/articles/A0000050441/

Refer to my post here: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=796321&postcount=805

I may be wrong but I think your link got it wrong.

Yes i hope they will update the online because it s very poor for a game online.I hope we can play with 11 players against 11 and play with other player in same team.
A better rankings ,maybe a league,a world cup et champions league cup,tournament option, and win something online.
And no lag with all graphics.
Anybody know when the game come????demo?????Beta?????

If i remember correctly Konami said that xBox360 PES6 will be the same as PC version. Again i may be wrong, but if those words were true (and if my memory is right and no imagination was involved) then all of us, pc users, will see some awesome graphix and gameplay this year already. We just need to wait for the official announcment.

KAiWAi confirme to me about PS2 players vs PC players on PES6 and says "much more again..."

well if its going to be the same as Xbox 360 version, I don't see how PC player can play with PS2 players?

anyway, can't wait. Hopefully we will get our hands on a demo, early, like last year.

I hope the demo comes out soon, too. All this PES6 related stuff from GC makes me wanna walk to Leipzig and play the game.

wheres the info....i dont see any info..
anyways, i'am planning to get this ... :applause: ..hopefully beginning of october it will be out..

Peter Eyres said:
well if its going to be the same as Xbox 360 version, I don't see how PC player can play with PS2 players?

Exactly PC will have ps2 graphics as normal yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

the graphics don't matter one little bit, i would play a game that used stickmen if it has brilliant gameplay. I think PES6 will improve the gamplay a lot and i will definately get it :)

Just because a games graphics has been updated doesnt necessarily mean you cant play against PS2 unless the game and net code is written differently.

Last edited:

Rob92 said:
the graphics don't matter one little bit, i would play a game that used stickmen if it has brilliant gameplay. I think PES6 will improve the gamplay a lot and i will definately get it :)

I agree, but if they've gone to the trouble of creating a new graphics engine for the XBOX36, its a bit lazy and cheeky of them, not to give the PC version the same treatment. The PC is more powerful then the 360. I know not everyone has the 2 PCI-E cards and dualcore processors, but thats what graphics sliders are for.

Back
Top Bottom