PES6 (PC) faces, boots, accessories etc

ElCinco

Conference
23 January 2005
I remember whenever Konami released PES4, PES5 and the other Winning eleven series, we the fans would always talk about how many new faces for the players, how many new boots -- editable or non-editables, and what other new features or accessories could be found in the latest release. Iguess it's the hype of PES6 Xbox 360 that overshadows the PES6 pc version.
Does anyone know how many new faces, boots or other accessories will be added to PES6?
Are there any new graphic features added? Are there any new dribbling styles, celebration styles or skills there for the PC version?

ElCinco said:
I remember whenever Konami released PES4, PES5 and the other Winning eleven series, we the fans would always talk about how many new faces for the players, how many new boots -- editable or non-editables, and what other new features or accessories could be found in the latest release. Iguess it's the hype of PES6 Xbox 360 that overshadows the PES6 pc version.
Does anyone know how many new faces, boots or other accessories will be added to PES6?
Are there any new graphic features added? Are there any new dribbling styles, celebration styles or skills there for the PC version?

No. It's the same game on all platforms.

How about faces? How many boots are there? I mean Winning eleven 10 and PES6 are two different platforms and Konami has about a year to rectify problems and tweak the PES6 game. Don't tell me that they didn't add new features like increasing the number of boot slots, faces, celebration styles and dribbling styles.
Those who had got a taste of the PES6 game or reviewed it, please enlighten us on this.

I think to be honest you wont be looking at much new content. PES6 will be similar to WE10 in most aspects I would have thought. With the exception of the 360 version which will have a cut down edit mode... DAMN YOU KONAMI!!

DJ

There are only 10 new faces, compared with PES5 or WE10?
How about bracelet, tape, undershort, untucked shirt, etc? Any chance head gear?
How about celebrations? Types of dribbling?

Theres much more than 10 new faces, and i've seen a video where it looks like that Pirlo has got his own free kick-style, like Beckham and Ronaldinho. I've also seen a couple of french videos, where it looked like there was more options in "accessories", but i'm don't speak french, so i don't know exactly what it was.

Soem of the new faces are: Fabregas, Walcott, Crouch, Bellamy, Kuyt, S.W. Phillips, Boulahrouz, Malouda, Abidal, Ribery, Reina, Iniesta, Dhorasoo, Allbäck, Elmander, Rosenberg, Alexandersson, Källström, Fred, Saha, Cicinho, Ricardinho, Messi, Podolski etc., etc., etc.

And then theres the players who'sgot their face tweaked, so it looks better. That's fx. Robben, van Persie, Xabi Alonso, Makélélé, Wilhelmsson, Adriano, Riquelme, Edmilson, Xavi, Puyol, Juninho, Torres (hair only), Gilberto Silva, Lehmann etc., etc., etc.

niller said:
No. It's the same game on all platforms.
That's not true, PC and PS2 Version will have more options in the editor. you can read that in the interview with seabass (german interview). They had not the time to import all the editor features in the xbox360 version. But in this version there are other features.

Back
Top Bottom