PES6 PC is better than the 360 graphically?

Nah, X360 version has better graphics... but with patches, (kitserver mainly) PC version will be better looking after all

360 has more effects and whistles. But you can run PC version at much higher resolutions (1080p) not to mention that patching it will make it have so much more in terms of presentation apeal. I've already got better pitches, sounds, crowd and replaced the annoying Canon advert on replays.

First time my mate saw it running he reckoned it looked better that watching football on the telly.

it's easy: the pc version got old-gen graphics and the xbox360 version got next-gen graphics (with advanced lightning and texturing etc.).

btw, the 360 can also run 1080p, the new dashboard update was already released making 1080p possible.

cheers!

For me PC looks better, 360 has deformed faces on alot of players and the graphics overally don't look any better than a PS2, just mroe rounded, HD is the only real advantage of a 360 for PES, but PC can do that anyway. When it's fully patched PC will be the better looking by a long distance.

I'm not saying this because I don't like 360, I own and love a 360, but the 360 version of PES6 is just not a job well done, though I'm sure next years will be far better.

nSkuL said:
it's easy: the pc version got old-gen graphics and the xbox360 version got next-gen graphics (with advanced lightning and texturing etc.).

btw, the 360 can also run 1080p, the new dashboard update was already released making 1080p possible.

cheers!

Yes, but PC's got more going for it

c'mon you just don't want to admit it ;)

Can you play with real kits and real team names, more than 8 stadiums? ;)

i personally think the "next gen" graphics don't look real enough compared to pc... players look like plastic on the 360... and the goal nets are horrible... also, 360 has less editing, transferring of players,,, its a shambles of a release.... yes pc has online problems, but fingers crossed that gets fixed, but we're comparing the actual games here so the online problems are irrelevent...

for me, Pc is far superior

thats bcos u guy have the pc version, the 360 version is better no doubth about it, i have both, with all the patch on pc it didnt even got close to the 360 version

I too have both and i totally disagree , having played them both for the last few days the PC kicks the ass of the 360 version . The 360 graphics are awful , very plastic looking and most of the faces look nothing like the players they are supposed to represent and as for editing , do me a favour . The PC is far more realistic looking . Some of the players on the 360 look like Cher after a face job !!

The 360 version looks better IMHO but also has some really crap "shiny" character graphics ala FIFA (*spit*).

The PC version looks slightly flat but, tbh, I'd rather have the smmoth PC gameplay with flat graphics than the shiny frilly 360 version which plays sluggishly.

Back
Top Bottom