PES6 PC version has hit the stores in Holland

Dear Lord I hope they still sell it on FRS in Utrecht.. !
I WANT TO PLAY TOO!!!..

but shit.. got a match to play tonight with my soccerteam.
Well..guess that means no sleep tonight ! :d

I just got my confirmation, the game is arriving tomorrow, pc version:D

@soulstar: Ik heb de pc versie gekocht, en ik heb een speciaal apparaatje gekocht waarmee ik mijn Playstation 2 controller op de computer kan gebruiken. Je hebt dus PES op je pc scherm, je kan hem patchen maar hij speelt net zoals op de Playstation 2 dankzij dat apparaatje (PS2 to USB convertor).

@ Football Freak:

Dat Nederlands gaat toch wat makkelijker af.
Maar ik snap je nu helemaal. Dat is wel een handig apparaatje. Jammer dat ik alleen een laptop heb die nie vooruit te brande is als je een spel gaat spelen hahaha. Dus hou het bij mijn ps2. Maar misschien is het wel een leuke overweging om een keer te kopen ;)

So does anybody own a PC version of Pes 6 by now? If there is anyone that does, could you please tel me/us how does the gameplay feel like.

If they are releasing it over a week early in Netherlands then they are bound to release it early in the Uk, as long as it is inside October I'd be happy.

lol
damn have to wait till tommorow FFS
FOR THE PC VERSION!! I WANT IT NOW!! :( ANYWAYS
anybody already has it? if so! send so many screenies:P from clubs.. kits..players.. their abiliys! AND A VIDEEEO!!!:P

If I get it tomorrow I'll post up a short review and movies, + Dutch player stats.

Im getting it tomorrow in germany, they said they would have it! I'm going to call after school.

Have bought the game at Utrecht central station for PC. They also had the PS2 version, Xbox360 should be available tomorrow ;-).

FIFA 07 360 was also there, if anyone cares...

How is it? Or are you too busy playing?:D Any pictures, videos if you have the time...would appreciate it very much

Just played my first two online matches with PSV. First match I got my a** whooped by Eto'o (4-1 against Barcelona), but in my defense the game was very laggy ;-). 2nd game was 2-2 and the connection was much better.
Konami says in the opening screen that the servers won't be officialy opened until October 26, so maybe that's why online playing is not all too stable yet.

There's supposed to be a watch mode for online games (according to the once again poorly translated manual ;-(), but I haven't found it yet. Maybe I didn't know where to look, because the structure is a bit more complicated now with the groups and all ;-).
You can also play online competitions, don't know if and how it works yet, but that should be great.

Anyway, don't know how to make vids, but I'll try to make some screens. Any requests? ;-).

Ricobah said:
Just played my first two online matches with PSV. First match I got my a** whooped by Eto'o (4-1 against Barcelona), but in my defense the game was very laggy ;-). 2nd game was 2-2 and the connection was much better.
Konami says in the opening screen that the servers won't be officialy opened until October 26, so maybe that's why online playing is not all too stable yet.

There's supposed to be a watch mode for online games (according to the once again poorly translated manual ;-(), but I haven't found it yet. Maybe I didn't know where to look, because the structure is a bit more complicated now with the groups and all ;-).
You can also play online competitions, don't know if and how it works yet, but that should be great.

Anyway, don't know how to make vids, but I'll try to make some screens. Any requests? ;-).

Afonso Alves?

Ricobah said:
Just played my first two online matches with PSV. First match

you can make vids with a program called gamecam or fraps, but in my opinion gamecam will produce smother videos.;)

I believe I have to buy medicines I see Recoba at Heerenveen!!!
Thanks for screenie anyways, stats are as crap as always:rolleyes:

Andy_u2 said:
Can u Enter in Ps2 Lobby ?
Is Lag better than Pes5?

Thank U :)
Only tried the PC lobbies, but will try in a minute. As for the lag, see my first posting.

Other than that it's another bad port. The game still doesn't run as smoothly as it should be (comparable to PES 5), and I have a decent system.

Ricobah said:
Other than that it's another bad port. The game still doesn't run as smoothly as it should be (comparable to PES 5)
What is your Vga? How Many Frames PerSecond @ High Quality 1024*768 (or Higher) [comparing to same setting in Pes5] ?

Andy_u2 said:
Can u Enter in Ps2 Lobby ?
OK, just tried. You can't access the PS2 lobbies (yet). They're listed though, so maybe we should try on Thursday ;-).

There is a (Dutch) sticker on the box, that says that you can now play online against PS2 users.

Gonna play some more now, may post more screenies later.

Back
Top Bottom