PES6 PC version has hit the stores in Holland

Which shop did you get, we both live in Groningen. DimensionPlus or something?

Football Freak said:
Which shop did you get, we both live in Groningen. DimensionPlus or something?

I heard on a other forum that Free Record Shop has it. D'oh, why did I had to get it via Bol.com. :(

You are right. Free Record Shop has it. Bart Smit has it and Dimension plus says they will get it today as well.

Oh and Bart Smit has the 360 version. I reserved that one as well.

62,50 euro's... wow

It's probably the same game exept for high resolution, easier patching and the fact that you will not be sitting on your couch but behind your desk.

I guess it's personal.

cammeyboy said:
Your a gobshite and should be banned.

You obvious don't get the irony of it. Just browse the net man or some other threads here. :applause:

Just for the record, I have every excisting original PES game. Even a Japanese one I can't even play on my ps2.

a took a look in bartsmit, they said they have
the game tommorow,

I live in friesland

EDIT: Free record shop only has ps2 version they said

Last edited:
@ 103 Spooky..

Where do you live?
I will run as fast as I can to the nearest Free Record Shop
on Utrecht Centraal after work !

Oh Ok Thanks Spooky !..
I Work in Utrecht. They should have too over here. Am I right?

Center of Holland. Come on.. If they don't got it.. I take my car
& drive to Sneek ;)

There must be some game store which already has it, Utrecht is a big enough city. If Sneek has it Utrecht must have it as well;)

That's what I'm talking about Football Freak ;)

But I just read in that other thread.. that they can't sell it
anymore today but tomorrow :(.. I hate them bunch of fags !

That sucks mate !..

I never played the PC version. I like my playstation controller far better because I already play this game since ISS was out on PS1.
One of the positive points of PC is that you can patch & edit far more easier isn't it? Finding an option file for PS2 sucks big time.

yes soulstarr, i play pes5 with a controller, just rocks, having al latest transfers , latest kits, editing is just cool,
and it still plays good
but i want PES6 PC!!! AAAAAHH :(

s0ulstarr said:
That sucks mate !..

I never played the PC version. I like my playstation controller far better because I already play this game since ISS was out on PS1.
One of the positive points of PC is that you can patch & edit far more easier isn't it? Finding an option file for PS2 sucks big time.

I ordered my PC version together with a ps2 to usb adapter so I can patch, play with higher resolution and play it like ps2;)

NO SHIT? are u serious.. So let me see.
You play the ps2 version on your pc / pc screen? or how does that work?

I always see that people with PC version 'pimped' the whole game up till the last piece of grass. For ps2 is that impossible i guess?

@ spooky..

I feel you.. Can't wait eighter !!..
Friend of mine is going to find an option file for me..
as fast as he can.. with some cool stuff on it.\\:o/

Just bought it! The ps2 version that is, they sold it in the FRS overhere in Zoetermeer. Never had the game this early, cheers to Valsspeler for finding it out! :D

Back
Top Bottom