PES6 PC w/o any problems?

lazoli

Premiership
16 February 2005
USA
Please post here if your PES6 PC version is working fine without any problems(stuttering or slowdowns)...Include you video cards too please...

Thanks

ihave two sys. one with a x800xt and the other xfx7800gt.
on both it runs smoothe except there ist a "freeze" every (don´t know) 10sec. on both systems.
its not a breaking in framerate. vsync=off no aa/af.
any1 else does this problem have?

thier is no doubt that the pc version has a big issue with stuttering. I am sure we will see a patch come out very soon, otherwise I am going to fly to Japan and unleash a can of woopass on the person who decided not to release a demo before the real game came out to check for bugs.

Damo

ps i am reallllllyyyy pissed off.

just installed the game on my laptop at work and it has a crap graphics card and less ran and less cpu and would you believe it, it actually runs better than my pc at home. I has to be a ATI graphics card issue.

i use a Geforce fx5500 and it runs smooth on pes6, even smoother than pes5,:o

only really really sometime i get black screen and still hear commetaries
but then i can just close it normal with alt tab and the X..
so its not a Computer mistake.

Everthing works good, no stuttering no slowdowns. Only a little prob with V-sync. a got a 7900GTO 256mb, normaly its works application controlled. But ints not working good on PES6:( On other games (FEAR) you can put in om in the game, but cant find anything in PES6 to put it on. Can someone help please;)

Works great on all the settings.
Intel (845GV) Extreme gfx. 64 MB.
512 MB RAM.

Smooth as an unshielded egg. :D

PES6 works perfectly here (so did PES5)... amd opteron 170 (dual-core) and nvidia 7900gt. Have an LCD (19'' - 1280x1024), refresh rate is 60hz and vsync is on.

Last edited:
Realta said:
Everthing works good, no stuttering no slowdowns. Only a little prob with V-sync. a got a 7900GTO 256mb, normaly its works application controlled. But ints not working good on PES6:( On other games (FEAR) you can put in om in the game, but cant find anything in PES6 to put it on. Can someone help please;)

Download the latest drivers from Nvidia - 91.47 (if I remember correctly). Somewhere in the 3D settings is an option to 'manage 3d settings'. In here you can create a 'global' profile that overides any settings made in game, or instead/aswell you can create individual game profiles for any of your games (inlcuding of course, Pro Evo 6).

When you setup a custom profile for Pro Evo 6, you can select V-snyc and change it to 'force on'. This means that Pro Evo 6 will be forced to sync with your monitor's refresh rate.

I also use the following NVIDIA driver options to improve the graphics as much as possible:

Anisotropic Filtering - '16x'
Anti-Aliasing - '4x'
Gamma correct Anti-Aliasing - 'on'
Image Settings - 'Best Quality'
Negative LOD bias - 'Clamp'
Transparency Anti-Aliasing - 'Supersampling'
Triple Buffering - 'On'
Vsync - 'Force On'

My heavily overclocked 7900GT runs this game at a constant 60fps with the ingame settings on 'high' at 1680x1050. Not a blip, not a stutter, not a murmur.

That's not some sort of idle boast, it just means that I suspect that from what I'm hearing this is an ATI related issue. One of two things will happen -

1. Konami will pool some resources into rushing out a patch to fix it - unlikely
2. AMD/ATI may find a way to solve the problem with a driver update - more likely but considering that Pro Evo 6 isn't a 'AAA' pc title, this might also be wishful thinking.

I really hope Konami pulls their finger out of their arse though and sorts it out.

WhiskeyAlpha said:
Download the latest drivers from Nvidia - 91.47 (if I remember correctly). Somewhere in the 3D settings is an option to 'manage 3d settings'. In here you can create a 'global' profile that overides any settings made in game, or instead/aswell you can create individual game profiles for any of your games (inlcuding of course, Pro Evo 6).

When you setup a custom profile for Pro Evo 6, you can select V-snyc and change it to 'force on'. This means that Pro Evo 6 will be forced to sync with your monitor's refresh rate.

I also use the following NVIDIA driver options to improve the graphics as much as possible:

Anisotropic Filtering - '16x'
Anti-Aliasing - '4x'
Gamma correct Anti-Aliasing - 'on'
Image Settings - 'Best Quality'
Negative LOD bias - 'Clamp'
Transparency Anti-Aliasing - 'Supersampling'
Triple Buffering - 'On'
Vsync - 'Force On'

My heavily overclocked 7900GT runs this game at a constant 60fps with the ingame settings on 'high' at 1680x1050. Not a blip, not a stutter, not a murmur.

That's not some sort of idle boast, it just means that I suspect that from what I'm hearing this is an ATI related issue. One of two things will happen -

1. Konami will pool some resources into rushing out a patch to fix it - unlikely
2. AMD/ATI may find a way to solve the problem with a driver update - more likely but considering that Pro Evo 6 isn't a 'AAA' pc title, this might also be wishful thinking.

I really hope Konami pulls their finger out of their arse though and sorts it out.

I can't play!

My PC Specs are:
AMD Athlon 64 Proccesor 2800+
1.81 Ghz, 512MB of RAM
ATI Radeon x300 Graphics card

When i try to start the game i get a Windows error reporting window come up. any solution?

99% running smoothly, a little lag after I changed the camera angle to wide

amd opteron 144 @2.7Ghz
1gb of ram
nvidia 7800gt

Realta said:
You dont have any prob with v-sync?
No... have a LCD (19'' - 1280x1024), refresh rate is 60hz and v-sync is on. My computer is fast enough to run at 60fps, so no problems.

I guess the problem is when your computer isn't fast enough to run at 60fps!
When vsync is on: it will then only run at half the fps, so 30, if it still can't then the half again...
It might be better to turn vsync off so that your computer doesn't run the game at half the fps but probably (unless it's really slow) at a number closer to 60.

Btw, I just tried running it with vsync off, and it still runs smoothly here (but again, my computer can run it at more than 60fps)... it wasn't like that with PES5, I had to force vsync for it to be perfectly smooth.

Last edited:
Lazar said:
No... have a LCD (19'' - 1280x1024), refresh rate is 60hz and v-sync is on. My computer is fast enough to run at 60fps, so no problems.

I guess the problem is when your computer isn't fast enough to run at 60fps!
When vsync is on: it will then only run at half the fps, so 30, if it still can't then the half again...
It might be better to turn vsync off so that your computer doesn't run the game at half the fps but probably (unless it's really slow) at a number closer to 60.

Btw, I just tried running it with vsync off, and it still runs smoothly here (but again, my computer can run it at more than 60fps)... it wasn't like that with PES5, I had to force vsync for it to be perfectly smooth.

the f*cking problem is when you play it on a crt where you CANNOT use 60hz refresh... because the max fps for pes6 are 60! if you could change this to (at least) 72fps there would be no small problems with crt.

Back
Top Bottom