904398m.jpg

Master League!

Wide camera angle/view!

WiFi!

proevolutionsoccer6_18-2.jpg

proevolutionsoccer6_13-2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PES6 (PSP) - Info and screens

If there's master league then that's great news. I notice the same generic stadium, I hope they manage to add a couple more. Licenced French league then? Notice the French national kit and the Czech Rep. too. Great news, any release date?

My hopes for the new PES were for master league, cup mode, more stadiums, more licences and commentary. However, can't expect them to fit a PS2 game onto a UMD disk.

Last edited:

well actually gjhk the game only uses 1,8gb for we so it should be possibile to have the majority in the game. Konami are lazy and probably wont, as i see the online stadium is being used.

those pictures look like from fifa road to world cup on psp hmmm.................

=O Dang, when's it comin out again?

Must order it asap.

tiktiktiktik said:
well actually gjhk the game only uses 1,8gb for we so it should be possibile to have the majority in the game. Konami are lazy and probably wont, as i see the online stadium is being used.

If they used use the correct language files for the country it's being shipped to then there should be no problem some have claimed.

Personally, I was disappointed with the first title on the PSP. This game was one of the reasons for getting the PSP in the first place.

Lacking from it was online, master league and cup mode.I was baffled as to why there was just the one generic stadium. Glad to hear that there might be master league and the ability to edit kits, lets hope they haven't forgot the cup mode. Perhaps the game was rushed and i hope they improve the game a great deal, I also found the game very difficult to score even on the lower levels. Many wrongs to be put right with this game.

Come October, we shall find out if they've done it and produced the same top quality game that is available for the PS2 on the PSP.

Yes that game is very difficult, i hardly can score goals.
With a wide view it should be better.
I'm glad that ML is included, i couldn't care less about stadiums...

Notice the crisscross mesh on the big green areas, also the crowd is the same poor quality of PES5 on PSP.

Would be nice to have Reebok boots in the game, I'd have thought Adidas wold've just kept it exclusive to Adidas brand advertising though.

Yes Db, i noticed that too...might be too good to be true...but if it's true....then Don can once again play a ML wit Juventus (oops: what i wanted to say: that would be great...).

PS: sorry Don, lame joke!!!!

A big thanks to ThomasGOAL for the scans, sounds amazing. It's what we've wanted for Pro Evo 6 on the PSP. Dreams do come true. Master league (in), Cup mode (in) edit mode(in), more stadiums?? Not sure how many they will have, and the Man Utd licence, great news!

looks good defianetly getting this but not on ps2 waiting for the 360 version

hi guys...i.ve just visited gamespot and watched the pes2007 video for the psp. It has commentary voices when u score a goal! I recommend u to watch it too.

could you post the link all i find on the site is the 360 one

For you guys that have just seen the video.
I'm trying but pressing WATCH NOW i get nothing.
I've registered and i'm now downloading it.

One question: are we sure they are giving us the WIDE CAMERA?
Could anyone confirm this?
And, comparing the video with the PES5 videos, do you see clearly the difference between the 2 cameras?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom