PES6 PSP

P

PES Fan

Are there any new improvements over PES5 for the PSP version? One thing that annoyed me was that you could see way to little on the screen to make any decent moves. Also more detailed editing available would be nice.

Well there will be a wide view included, among a few other significant changes.

Seriously, what was Konami thinking releasing PES5 for the PSP without the wide camera angle? Simply unplayable.

If only they realized one fact: The only solid reason to own a PSP these days is to play PES or Tekken. If there wasn't Tekken, I'd still get a PSP just to play pes/we. Yet still, Konami doesn't seem to appreciate this fact.

The PSP version has a full edit mode and master league, but still no wide camera. Seebass said they had some trouble with it so left it out

Is there a set date for the release of the PSP version?
I had pre-ordered it and it was supposed to have been released for the 2nd of November but it was latter changed to November 23. I searched for other sites and found one that has a November 3rd release date. I have limited option as I am ordering it for oversea delivery.
Can someone enlighten me on the official release date as I don't want to keep my hopes high for delivery around November 3rd.

Last edited:
That's alright enough. My mate was thinking about getting the PSP version of PES6 and he was asking me whether it has the "wide" camera.

OK, just to confirm. New features for PES6 PSP compared to PES5 on the PSP are:

1. Zoomed out camera
2. Master League

Well, they're the two features I wanted most.:D

Yeah I really don't get why they can't just copy the PS2 commentary into the PSP.:roll:

Highlights are important to me at the end of the half and game. Its dissapointing not to be in there.

The release date is 8th November.

The PSP version has a full edit mode and master league, but still no wide camera. Seebass said they had some trouble with it so left it out

...where did you get this from? Last time I heard all the cameras in the PS2 version were going to be ported to the PSP... Do NOT let me down again please...

Walcott23 said:
there is commentary only when you score a goal though
WHAT that's weird no commentary through out the game but when u score.
so suddenly they say something when u score.
where did u get this from?

I must say sometimes i am astonished...
For years now people are complaining about the commentary of the PES/WE games.
Now people are complainin gthat there is no commentary...well obviously we don't miss anything if it's so bad.. (i don't particularly mind, but for me they did not need to bother and put commentary in the game)

My worry is that despite the numerous reviews saying that there is, at least, a 'wider' view, I've yet to see anything that proves it. Every screenshot appears to be the same view as PES5.

...I'm so sorry, I posted the links the other way around :) The commentary is in the second video, in a goal halfway through.

Anyway, I get the feeling that the cameras are in different distances between both videos - but still, nothing compared to a true wide view...

[EDIT] Some more useful information:

I read that the psp Magazine "Go>Play" has a review on the game, and that it got 91%... Anyone manages to get hold of it and scan it?

Furthermore, I'm hearing that Amazon is sending e-mails to people who have pre-ordered the game, telling them that the release date has been pushed back to December, 1st. Is this true - and, if so, does that release date also stand for other retailers?

Last edited:
Umm... Just jumping this up: any news on the release date, magazine scans, anything on this?

on play they have said the 1st of december hoepfully konami are making it a better game thats why they have delayed it or they just are being lazy but i hope it's the 1st one

Walcott: do you have play - the one with the review?

No one I talk to seems to be able to scan it.

The game got a 91%.

Back
Top Bottom