PES6 release date 26 October 2006 ?

lol i actualy know some one who played both fifa and pes and the guy says that pes is basicly pes5 with a few improvements while fifa HAS pes gameplay! if this is true i might actualy get fifa this time round. i been a pes fan since day one but i know that there will come a time where fifa will have as good as gameplay as pes and if that day comes fifa will be the best footy game ever because of both licence and REALISTIC GAMEPLAY. at the moment pes only has gameplay

I played the demo of fifa07 and i can tell you jonneymendoza fifa is nothing like PES its still crap compared to PES...even PES2 was better than fifa 07

lazylen said:
I played the demo of fifa07 and i can tell you jonneymendoza fifa is nothing like PES its still crap compared to PES...even PES2 was better than fifa 07

i'm so happy to here that ! ^^

The 360 demo isn't out yet so I presume Lazylen means the PC demo. I can confirm that this version (basically the PS2 version) is the same old pile of poo. Very disappointing.

If FIFA 07 on the 360 is going to be any better, it will need to be a completely different game. Animations, gameplay design, the lot.

u cant argue!! pro will always b better than fifa, and y would u want pes to change loads then it would prob ruin the great game we all LOVE today!!

andish2001 said:
i actually didnt think the fifa 07 demo was that bad...but still miles behind pro evo.

sorry guys i was angry when i made this thread hopefully tournaments are beginning the 30 september in france on both platforms x360 and ps2.
That's a good news for us, i hope that will be the same worldwide.

But it'll be great to play the game all day long during the tournament then so hard to wait 26 days before the official release date.

Us 360 owners get shafted by Konami now... 1st EA Drop teams out of FIFA 07 for 360 and other features like edit players and create club.... now Konami make us wait an extra 6 days.

The joy of owning a 360

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Us 360 owners get shafted by Konami now... 1st EA Drop teams out of FIFA 07 for 360 and other features like edit players and create club.... now Konami make us wait an extra 6 days.

The joy of owning a 360

DJ

No edit players??? whaaaaaat :shock:

From what ive heard there wont be! there wasnt in FIFA WC or RTFWC on the 360...... im not expecting much now to be honest after other games released on 360 are cut down.

DJ

In Manager Mode, you earn experience points after each match that can be used to improve player attributes or buy new traits. You could "sell yourself to the devil," as EA put it, and sell a trait like Injury Prone. Basically, you risk injury, but you get some currency to improve other attributes like speed and power. Of course, you could break your leg the next game as well.

This represents a departure from the current Manager mode, and EA calls it more of a "pimp my team mode" than a traditional manager mode. Normally, players have traits and that's it. "Now you can customize not only your team but your players"!!, as if they were cars in Forza Motorsport.

Source: IGN.com

This means definitly that edit mode is in the game!?

sorry for my english

26 october (1st post) is probably prettty close.
Konami Holland says they understand the confusion on the internet because the release date is not set yet. They expect it around 25 october, but nothing is really sure.

jonneymendoza said:
my mate played it on the 360 and it wasnt a demo of the game.it was the full version

It was only a matter of time before someone made a claim like this.

My uncle's brothers monkey's dad's dog know's someone who worked at Konami 5 years ago. He's already played it. :roll:

RuneEdge said:
http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=5336
Apparently its coming out in November now.

It says TBC. No release date is confirmed. Regardless of if they place this info under November, it means that no-one knows yet. It should be it's typical late October release date.

Only evidence I have seen of a release date was in my local game which had a release date of october 26th. Sounds about right to me but anyting can happen.

Yes but all versions of PES5 didnt come out at the same time did they? I think its the usual PS2 version out 20-26th october and the first week in November you will see the PC and Xbox 360 versions.

Thats my take on it all.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom