PES6 releasing 13th October ?

My press release for the various konami offices in Europe sais 6th of October. Then there's the reproducing of the disc. Two weeks.

20th of October.

flofloflo said:

It's just a dream fella, see those links:
26 October on amazon.fr
http://www.amazon.fr/Konami-Pro-Evo.../ref=pd_nr_c_th_2/171-6864737-1117824?ie=UTF8
Pre-Order until 27 October on alapage.fr
http://www.alapage.com/-/Fiche/JeuxVideo/632925/?id=202011158261947&donnee_appel=ALASQ&sv=5-192550_B
And again the 26 October on fnac.com
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.a...gin=FnacAff&OrderInSession=1&TTL=150920062128

But if you're right I will buy on your link and give you a big thx :D

I've pre-ordered at PLAY and they weigh in with 20/10/06.

The original release date was the 27th and I know it was confirmed to be moved forward a week to the 20th.Why the sudden shift again?

PesGuden - Where did you see that?

Educated guess, theyll release it on 20th on mainland Europe, and in Scandinavia and other "far out" places its 27th. Atleast that was the case last year. I isnt about a week or a day for me, aslong as it ships with online ML ;o)

The release date is just an indication given by the shops...it has been so for years now that the release date was set on lets say oct 20th and it was released a week earlier...

here in holland its always released during the Fall holidays and this year that holiday is around 10th - 15th of october...

so expect it around these dates

Funny how I've been a (mostly silent) member of this site for like 4 years now and we always have the same debates as the release date draws nearer!

Last year it was out the 21st as we were all queuing, bleary eyed, in Asda at 23:45 on the 20th to buy it.

Previous years it's been a little earlier, I think to say the third Friday of October is the safest bet which would make it the 20th this year.

I honestly think we may be lookin at an early november release on this, its the games that dont confirm their release i get worried about, one thing fifa is good for, they never delay and you know exactly when its out!!

i'm not bothered if its delayed for a few weeks, if it means in that time they need to iron out a few things thats fine! i'd much prefer it to be 100% than just an half arsed attempt.

its been confirmed as 27th October for PES 6. Check the homepage.

You may receive it early but only a day at most. I certainly havent from play.com but have from game.co.uk and gameplay.co.uk

was told by EB games today that it is being released on the 17th of october in australia

the release date has been confirmed as october 27th!

Some people will probably get it a few days early, but not as early as on the 17th....

I'm happy as long as I get the game for the 27th,28th,29th of october

october 27th 4 uk and i dont know, perhaps other countries too...maybe 17th in some shops in australia, we will get it on october 25th in germany (only release-partys of konami^^) and 26th all other shops

I work for EBGAMES/GAMESTOP in Italy.. on our new release page PES6 two days ago is confirmed for 26th october, yesterday for 13th october... god damn...

Back
Top Bottom