• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES6 Server Down?

C

CRLS

I keep getting the following message:-

Network Error (-617)
Connection timed out. Please try connecting again at a later time.

Have I got the wrong settings set up, is the server down, what?

Someone please help. Thank you.

NUT

Non-League
23 October 2006
Hm. I'm trying to get on myself.....must be an extremly busy online server or something :P Got my player name created and so on..keep selecting my player file and then the connection to the server keeps getting lost.....hmph.

Raitei

Non-League
28 May 2006
NUT, i get the exact same thing. Im guessing its the server... and i was looking forward to this so much

Caniggia

League 1
25 February 2002
Helsingborg
I get an "error during verification" when I've entered my password, it's similiar when I try to enter user settings. Stupid. And I got my copy straight from Konami. Well Well. PES5-360 until this clears up.

Lazar

Conference
6 August 2003
Switzerland
Seems to be down.

PC online mode isn't working now... it was some hours ago.
Maybe they are reseting the servers for the official launch,

F

Frankie

Anyone experience the same problems as described above? The server is still down!

Pedal007

Glory, Glory, Man UTD!
28 August 2005
Bulgaria
Manchester United
Yes, I bet they're tweaking something... it's probably the connection between PS2 and PC players. The server has to launch today around lunch time, but nah... At least I was able to register, yesterday it was impossible.

Pedal007

Glory, Glory, Man UTD!
28 August 2005
Bulgaria
Manchester United
Emergency Maintenance Notice

Emergency Network Maintenance will be held 19:30 on 26/10/2006 (GMT +01:00)
Please note that the Online Service will be suspended during the times and maintenance may be extended if required. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

That's it :(

E

Enda

EvolutionSwede said:
Same here, registration and everything worked like a charm, but when I've chosen my player file, the connection is lost.
Thank God, I thought I was the only one 8)

sodafountain

Conference
11 December 2003
Games not officially out till Friday, they doin maintenance, it does say so, will be fine tomorrow, have some patience

E

Enda

sodafountain said:
And as predicted, all fine this morning, shame i have to go to work lol
crap im in college. Hmmm... think I will be treating myself to a half day today lol \\:o/

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
I want to play but only got 4 hours sleep and my little girl to look after. :( Though later the kids goto the grandparents and the boys get in so beer and us taking on the PES world, shall be interesting. ;)

GeNiUz

henkie fraser 4-ever
10 August 2004
isnt there a site with an overview of the server/network status of PES? Im getting tired of trying it over and over again..

Top Bottom