PES6 Server Down?

Iceeman38 said:
why doesnt konami fix this!!!

Who says they are not? Just because it doesn't work now, and hasn't worked properly for 2 days (as it's only been out officially for 2 days, you can't really count any time before servers opened for business), doesn't mean they are not addressing the problem.

'Impossibile connettersi al server'

Italy here

Down again...and again...and again

P.s. (OT) : i wonder why Konami created a lobby so 'small' for italian users (try to compare the space reserved for english or german or french players..)

I'll take the airplane and bomb Seabass swimming pool !

:)

This is horseshit! I haven't been able to log on for 24h now...thank god it's saturday and some decent football on the telly. It still sucks donkey dick that I can't beat u guys online :)

Horrible konami! Disgusting...

If only FIFA didn't suck that much...IF only...

It's good to see all the 12 year old kids on these forums, who feel the need to show how big they are with comments containing words like dick shit and sucks!!!

There IS a message at log in from Konami, saying the are aware of teh problems, and are investigating. We all know it doesn't work properly, so do we really need another 20 kids coming on and saying "this is horseshit" or "f**k konami"? I think not.

sodafountain said:
It's good to see all the 12 year old kids on these forums, who feel the need to show how big they are with comments containing words like dick shit and sucks!!!

There IS a message at log in from Konami, saying the are aware of teh problems, and are investigating. We all know it doesn't work properly, so do we really need another 20 kids coming on and saying "this is horseshit" or "f**k konami"? I think not.
:lmao:

But they could have atleast prepared for this...
Seriously thought, this is effing annoying.
Konami, you better get the servers working today.

@!#%!

sodafountain said:

It's horrible that they haven't fixed it...but maybe u think it's okay that a newly released game doesn't work!!! Some people are buying this game only for its online function! Guess they should be content at being screwed.

What is a messege stating that they know there's a problem gonna do? Idiot..

GoaGuru said:
Sodafountain you are a complete idiot...

Grow up.

I never said it was acceptable, i stated they know there is a problem, and that they are looking into it, and it will be fixed, and that we don't need lots of little kids on here jsut swearing cause they can't play online.

Like most things, there are always teething problems at the start, if you wanna play it online, buy it in a week when it will be fixed.

Oh, and there's no need to call me names, did i call anyone names, i jsut stated my feelings without being rude to anyone.

Go back to the palyground.

it's still fucked. haven't been able to log-in once. there's no excuse last year there was no problems how can it take 3 days to sort this - useless cunts.

sodafountain said:

Well if you feel happy to have spent £30 on a game that we cant properly use is acceptable then that's your prerogative, mine however is to get what you pay for when you pay for it and are due it.

Now if you sat all day yesterday with your m8's trying to play a game online and NEVER had said message to tell you that the server had problems maybe you would have felt a little in the dark. I however are not a spiritual person, I'm not at one with Konami taking the piss. Having known the servers were live for around a week before the games release gave Konami plenty of time on top of the year previously they had learning any mistakes made first time. This should not be an issue though it is, I personally don't appreciate it, using language we like is pretty much our choice and you did use the word horse shit yourself, quote or not.

Regarding swearing If a mod tells me I cant say something on the board then I may not be happy about it, but I will listen only for the reason that it could get me kicked off the board. No disrespect but you are no mod, although you are valid to have a fair opinion I may not agree with it so therefore its pretty irrelevant. Just to clear up I am not a child Sodafountain, just a disgruntled Konami customer with no other way to really vent a problem than share it with other fans of the game, plus a few shandy's adds to the mood. ;)

Last edited:
For god's sake people calm down! It is down only temporarily and the game has only officially been out for 2 days!! Do the training and a cup or start your master league and stop whinging

got a network msg, they're gonna do some major work on the servers between 19:00 and 19:10 BST, hopefully everything will be smooth after that :)

Just keep trying to connect, I payed a few games last night, and I've just got connected again after about 5 attempts. If you want to play you'll keep at it.

Cloud1863 said:
Well if you feel happy to have spent £30 on a game that we cant properly use is acceptable then that's your prerogative

And if you read my post, i did say

sodafountain said:
I never said it was acceptable,

Yes, i want to play it online, yes i'm pissed that it doesn't work. But it's not the end of the world, it will work, so my money is not wasted.

All i am stating is everyone coming on here bitching and swearing won't get it fixed any quicker. And to call Konami the names that they have been called, well, i'm surprised any of you buy any of their games, if they are that bad. Oh, but they're not, it's just this 1 problem, which is and will be sorted.

sodafountain said:
Grow up.

I never said it was acceptable, i stated they know there is a problem, and that they are looking into it, and it will be fixed, and that we don't need lots of little kids on here jsut swearing cause they can't play online.

Like most things, there are always teething problems at the start, if you wanna play it online, buy it in a week when it will be fixed.

Oh, and there's no need to call me names, did i call anyone names, i jsut stated my feelings without being rude to anyone.

Go back to the palyground.

Oh my God you sound like 87....so mature and boring...But mostly you sound so gaaaaaaaaay and anal...do u vote for the left wing as well? That would complete you.

I wonder how people become so anal...are they born anal or do they just pick it up during their dull teen years with no party or naked ladies...

GoaGuru said:
Oh my God you sound like 87....so mature and boring...But mostly you sound so gaaaaaaaaay and anal...do u vote for the left wing as well? That would complete you.

I wonder how people become so anal...are they born anal or do they just pick it up during their dull teen years with no party or naked ladies...

And your point being?? Oh, it's another personal attack, so mature and grown up.

Stick to the point, and stop flamiong people my friend.

w00tn3ss said:
Welcome to the internet...

I'm not 10, i been on the net for years mate. I know people can be idiots, but i ain't gonna ignore it.

And personally, if i worked for Konami and read these comments, i'd think sod em, let em wait, the ungratefuls tossers.

Yes, it's annoying, i have said that, but bitching won't get it fixed. How anout some "great game konami, hope you can get online sorted, thanks for all the hours you're putting in to fix it", rather than, konami, you suck big time!!!!

Last edited:
I managed to log-in around 6 for a few minutes . was in for about 5 mins before it kicked me off again. it was also very sloooooooooooooooooooow going around the menu's especially going back to the previous screen. there was no english/ps2 option only pc/english and some french, spanish german etc rooms. all looked a bit messy.

can't get near it again no tho as expected the fucking 10 mins downtime proved to be nothing at all probably so the people at knobomi could go for a fag break. you wouldn't get this with ea/fifa. what a completely usless shower of piss!

If it's 'so common' that new releases have the login hammered, why not have the capacity to make sure this doesn't happen.

I can imagine a lot of people are online though as when you do manage to get online there are 200+ people in the english server, and it looks like most people cannot enter, so imagine how many would be on otherwise!

lost connection to the server half way through a game. was winning aswell. o well there goes another win not added in the system!! keep getting "connection to server lost" ... hope it works soon !!

Back
Top Bottom