PES6 Server Down?

C

CRLS

I keep getting the following message:-

Network Error (-617)
Connection timed out. Please try connecting again at a later time.

Have I got the wrong settings set up, is the server down, what?

Someone please help. Thank you.

Hm. I'm trying to get on myself.....must be an extremly busy online server or something :P Got my player name created and so on..keep selecting my player file and then the connection to the server keeps getting lost.....hmph.

NUT, i get the exact same thing. Im guessing its the server... and i was looking forward to this so much

I get an "error during verification" when I've entered my password, it's similiar when I try to enter user settings. Stupid. And I got my copy straight from Konami. Well Well. PES5-360 until this clears up.

Seems to be down.

PC online mode isn't working now... it was some hours ago.
Maybe they are reseting the servers for the official launch,

Anyone experience the same problems as described above? The server is still down!

Yes, I bet they're tweaking something... it's probably the connection between PS2 and PC players. The server has to launch today around lunch time, but nah... At least I was able to register, yesterday it was impossible.

Emergency Maintenance Notice

Emergency Network Maintenance will be held 19:30 on 26/10/2006 (GMT +01:00)
Please note that the Online Service will be suspended during the times and maintenance may be extended if required. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

That's it :(

EvolutionSwede said:
Same here, registration and everything worked like a charm, but when I've chosen my player file, the connection is lost.

Thank God, I thought I was the only one 8)

Games not officially out till Friday, they doin maintenance, it does say so, will be fine tomorrow, have some patience

sodafountain said:
And as predicted, all fine this morning, shame i have to go to work lol

crap im in college. Hmmm... think I will be treating myself to a half day today lol \\:o/

I want to play but only got 4 hours sleep and my little girl to look after. :( Though later the kids goto the grandparents and the boys get in so beer and us taking on the PES world, shall be interesting. ;)

isnt there a site with an overview of the server/network status of PES? Im getting tired of trying it over and over again..

Back
Top Bottom