PES6 = Too Easy

D

drouna

Hi,
My biggest disapoitment for this game is the fact that there is no lurning curve like the older series.

When I play, I don't use any dribble techniques or any special moves. Although I only use passing, One Two passing and shoot I easily win the matches in Top Player difficulty.

To make it a bit more difficult I choose to play in a league where I control a weak team. It becomes more interesting when choosing weak teams.

That said, I think the problem is with the Option file and how strong are many teams which is unrealistic.

By the way I use Evo Patch.

What's wrong with wishing for a tougher 1 player game? So if anyone's got a gripe with the game, they should go and play real football?

pfffffffffffff

Now for a real solution: manipulate the Option File (for difficulty) and team tactics for realism. For example, try shortening the space between the lines. Short teams in game play more like the real thing.

Personally, I went from "Top Player" to "Regular" only by altering these parameters, keeping the game real and more competitive.

Now for a real solution: manipulate the Option File (for difficulty) and team tactics for realism. For example, try shortening the space between the lines. Short teams in game play more like the real thing.

Personally, I went from "Top Player" to "Regular" only by altering these parameters, keeping the game real and more competitive.

Download PESFan Editor and load your Option File

Increase defenders defence and aggresive stats and increase the goal keeper stats, then decrease the dribbling attirbutes by 5 - 10 percent.

Or go to the option file section on here and download my OF.

Back
Top Bottom