PES6 Tournament 2007 (Sign up now)

roy1984

Non-League
26 October 2004
Maastricht
Hello There,

I want to organize a tournament for pes6 on the xbox360.
If you are intrested to join us on the tournament just
put your gamertag and email adres in this post.

We play the tournament on Xbox Live. When i got enough players, I gonna give the team list free in this post and then we draw each player with a team. You can give some advise with wich teams we are going to play!

For further interest you can e-mail me to
kingroy0019@hotmail.com or you can send me a message on xbox live, Gamertag: psvmaster

Players who already in;

nederlandse-vlag.gif
psvmaster kingroy0019@hotmail.com
nederlandse-vlag.gif
supermeesterrob super_rop@hotmail.com
nederlandse-vlag.gif
LunaTIK360 stefan_coumans@hotmail.com
flag_uk.gif
gaintbigthings Bigthings53@hotmail.com
portugal.gif
thisempty thisempty@hotmail.com
flag_ireland.gif
kensutz6 kensutz@gmail.com
flag_uk.gif
was13 knh4@hotmail.com
flag_finland%5B1%5D.gif
LividSteve steffen_suuronen@hotmail.com
nederlandse-vlag.gif
rpapavoine rpapavoine@hotmail.com
nederlandse-vlag.gif
VaKeM diemenzijde@hotmail.com
nederlandse-vlag.gif
rushmen ruud@psvzone.nl
nederlandse-vlag.gif
Go Ahead Eagles GAE_deventer1@hotmail.com
nederlandse-vlag.gif
sjonnie s.koot01@tiscali.nl
nederlandse-vlag.gif
shinobuu GCUPOWER@hotmail.com
duitse-vlag.gif
Yeboah17 Yeboah17@web.de
flag_uk.gif
pinoy soldier jon_da_kiss@hotmail.com

The flags you see before the names are the nations where the players come from! (Not a team or country)

Look also on the tournament internetsite;
http://members.home.nl/p.jcoumans/pes6tournament2007.htm

I wish you all the luck

pes6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PES6 Tournament 2007 (Sign up here!)

Hi!

I'm in, too, just to kick some Dutch butt ;-)

No, just kidding, I actually play with the Netherlands. My Gamertag is Yeboah17. So is my e-mail-address: Yeboah17@web.de

Hope to see you soon!

Y17

where do we post results? anyways i beat supermeesterrob 2:1 and 1:0 where would i enter this?

Last edited:
lol avoid this guy. his gamertag is supermeesterrob. he is a lying cheat. He said that he beat me 3:0 in the first match when i was the one who beat him 2:1. Just take a look at this pic he sent has proof LOL

Photo-0048.jpg

now ask yourself tehse questions.

where is our gamertags onscreen?
where is the send feedback of user button?
how come the score is 3:1 not 3:0 has this guy said the score was? lol ban this guy from the tournament.

Last edited:
lol avoid this guy. his gamertag is supermeesterrob. he is a lying cheat. He said that he beat me 3:0 in the first match when i was the one who beat him 2:1. Just take a look at this pic he sent has proof LOL

Photo-0048.jpg

now ask yourself tehse questions.

where is our gamertags onscreen?
where is the send feedback of user button?
how come the score is 3:1 not 3:0 has this guy said the score was? lol ban this guy from the tournament.

Hello Guys,

The guy above is in fact right about this picture it is not an official live match picture. BUT i have to respect my own rules and that is saying cheater or not, if the match scores is on both players different than the game must be played over again. I have give supermeesterrob a yellow card and a official warning. He has promised me that the folowing pictures are right with the gamertags on to of the screen. In fact as supermeesterrop said he accepted a rematch because the players had differnt scores i must respect that becaus its in the rules.
if the scores are different a next time by suppermeesterrop i have to give hem -3 points on the ranking. a third time he's out of the tournament.

But pinoysoldier rejected the match to play the match over again. So i think both of the players are wrong 1. supermeesterrop has a fake picture and pinoysoldier refuses to play by the rules.

I have him offered to switch to another group because this was the first match of the tournament so i can do that. but he refuses that to. Wat i am gonna do is switch pinoysoldier to another group and suppermeesterrop has a yellowcard.

For me its done now and we can move on now!!
(The rules on this subject are)

Please sent me the results of the matches on mail. If the scores are not the same between the two players who haved played the match, than the game don't count the game must played over. If you give me in a second row a fake score than the game will count as a lose game and -3 on the ranking for the cheating plyer. So play fair en sent me no fake scores its a warning before the tournament and please respect this rule.

Last edited:
That is stil not fair, you have the power to change the rules. i am not happy with your rules at all and i doubt many will disagree with me. How can you stilll allow to have a cheat participate in this tournament is behond me. he cheated and hasnt even apologize. You said that YOU will ban him from the tournament. If you do not ban him then i do not want to take part in a tournament where cheating players get away with cheating and screwing other opponents over

To be honest, from what i can see i couldn't do anything but agree with jonneymendoza.

LIE #1
That guy emails in a fake score.

LIE #2
He played a game vs the AI and took a picture of his final score.

LIE #3
The final score in that picture wasn't even the score he declared.

LIE #4
He continued lying saying the gamertags were off screen. LMFAO. But if it was a live match, where is the send feedback option?

Compulsive liar.

Its not like all he did was give a fake score to try and get the points.
If thats all he did, you could suggest a rematch and it'd seem fair, harsh for the guy that actually won though.
He took the bullshitting way further.

And he accepted the rules of a rematch, how fucking gracious of him, he basically cheats, kicks out multiple lies which are all obvious and gets away with a slapped wrist and a chance to maybe get lucky, win the rematch and steal the points.

Jonneymendoza, you do right mate refusing to rematch or wanting the cheat banned, who's to say if you had a rematch he wouldn't do the same thing all over again or do the same shit to another player.

My internets down at the moment at home and dont know when an engineer will come and replace the modem. Is it possible for me to sign in my Live account in say my brothers house and play my matches from there?
Ive been drawn Valencia and my first game is against Chelsea so any idea when im supposed to play this game. Is there a limited period of time where i must play my match in?

I think we should kick out "supermeesterrob"

There's no point in having a tournament in which you can get away with cheating.

What he did is pathetic and clearly he is an unintelligent cheater. Possibly a 5 year old.
Kick him out, he doesn't deserve a second chance!!

BTW, I tried to add PinoySoldier to my friends list but it said that he doesn't exist!? could there maybe be a miss-spelling in his gamertag?

-Thanks

psvmaster, you're going down at 21:00, jk

psvmaster, our game is at 21:00 right? well it's 21:00 in Finland now and if i'm not mistaken it's only 20:00 in Holland...damn...we should've thought about that when we agreed to meet at 21...

Anyway...I'm hoping that u might show up early because I really need to get some sleep...I have VERY important exams tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning, and I need to be 100 %!
So if you read this, come play the game as soon as possible

Last edited:
my tag is "pinoy soldier". if this guy doesnt get banned i wont take part in this competition at all.

we cant have cheating cunts in the tournament.

well i spoke to the guy who is running the tourny and he still insist that this guy stay and has another chance(reason is that his close mates with him and that his dad died recently).

That is no excuse to let him continue to be a part of the tourny. That proves that the creator of this tourny is in favour with this cheating scum and that is unfair to all of us. I wont be surprised if he cheats his way in winning this tourny with the help of his fellow mate

well as a result of that i now will no longer take part it a tourny where cheating cunts get a second chance. what bullshit that is.

Good luck to the rest of you lot and hope you dont come across any cheating cunts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom