• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Pes6 VS Pes4 - help me doing this!

Snowball

League 2
15 July 2004
I tried PES6.
The game, of course, is great (I'm usually playing a patched version of Jleague WE10 for PS2) but the online sucks.

I mean, compared to the awesome PES4 direct ip system, this one with server is sooooo slow.

I have not played a match without lag till now.
And getting the right people, with PES4, it was pretty common to play as I was near to my opponent (no lag at all).

For these reasons, I'm thinkin to go back to PES4 and give it a chance. I know the game is not as good as the new one, but i think that no-lag is more important than graphics/gamplay.

Do you know if there is a way to convert the OPTION FILE to PES4?
I'd like to play with UPDATED ROSTERS.

Thanks for help.

R

Rob92

I would also appreciate a PES4 patch, I installed it today and gave it a go and I have to say "WTF KONAMI?! IT'S ALMOST THE SAME AS PES6!"
In fact, I think it is better, PES6 is like PES4 with a very bad gameplay patch, like in PES4 it is hard to belt the ball 100m over the bar, in PES6 it happens almost every shot.
You get a lot more enjoyment from scoring a goal and winning a game than in PES6, because you earned it.

So yeah, I ask the same question.

Top Bottom