PES6/WE10 for PS2....Official

I wouldnt mind but what about Konami begining some plans early to deliver a great game on PS3 ? wouldnt this mean less time for them to give us a great game on PS3 with some thing new ecspecially in maste league ?

Madrileno said:
I wouldnt mind but what about Konami begining some plans early to deliver a great game on PS3 ? wouldnt this mean less time for them to give us a great game on PS3 with some thing new ecspecially in maste league ?

Maybe have 2 teams working on both games.

Well I think I say these things because I really wish that the first WE/PES game on PS3 is a fantastic game with new master league structure etc ..... I think its most of the gamers hope for.

someone plz!!!sorry to change the topic but..does the option file downloaded from the internet change fake kits to original ones as well like the amazing kits i've been seeing on the net ?? or is that for PES4 pc owners only

There are patches for pc and for ps2 also and both have amazing kits , you just have to search well in editing forums.

Tbh I just read that as the PES6/WE10 is gonna be on both PS2 and PS3, I don't think there quite ready to drop the PS2 just yet thats about it.

sorry to be a pest but i've checked 8-[ ...... maybe not that thouroughly but i cant seem to find one for the ps2.... the only one's i've found is the actual step to step process of editing the kits [-X , i've done too much of that ;) , i'm a bit tired u c....... thanx

Jabb3r said:
Tbh I just read that as the PES6/WE10 is gonna be on both PS2 and PS3, I don't think there quite ready to drop the PS2 just yet thats about it.

I think u may be right, it makes sense anyway. To make the game but have it on both systems just like fifa did once having fifa 2003 on the PS2 aswell as the Ps1 so if its like that i wont mind \\:o/

NikE

ppl..look..PS3 use the Blue ray disc.. so take a look..those discs can hold minimum 50GB and maximum 100GB..the HD-DVD (xbox2 support) only maximum is 10GB..man..PES6 will have mutch more features..i hope like a FM on maneger and BIG PES/WE on gameplay..!! GREAT
peace

Are they directly making we10 for the ps2 or are they making it for ps3 and then just porting down to the ps2?

Xbox 360 has no confirmed support of HD DVD

HD DVD stores 15 GB on a layer
Blu Ray holds 25 GB on a layer

Mecca_shady, you are way of with your assumption and WE8LE, and previous versions havent used a DVD9 just a standard DVD5 meaning at most 4.7 GB

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume they'll make it for ps3 and port it ps2, thats what they did last time ;)
Also even though they had 4.7b of space to use they never used much more than 2gb in previuos versions. So I very much doubt if they'll use the full capacity of a blu-ray disc. I hope they do cos it's stupid not use all the free space they waste

Back
Top Bottom