PES6/WE8i no commentary sound

MadbaLL

Interista per sempre!
11 February 2008
Curva Nord
Inter Milan
yesterday i wanted to test new redstone 5 update of windows 10 and everything works well except i don't have commentary sound in pes6 and we8i. all other sounds work, just commentary doesn't work.

i saw people had similar problem with pes 2016-2018 and solution for them was directx reinstall.

i already had latest version of directx installed, but just to be sure i downloaded directx installer from microsoft.com again but stil no commentary sound in those two games.

i regulary hear crowds, chants, ingame sound, everything expect commentary.

and tips?

i don't know what is 5.1 sound system?

last time i used windows 10, it was 10 moths ago and commentary worked well.
Something like this:

z506-surround-sound-speaker-system.png

When you use surround sound in PES, commentary can usually only be heard on the center box, so make sure your sound settings are correct both in the game settings and in Windows.

i managed to fix it... in sound settings, under "configure" tab, my desktop speakers were set as "surround" by default (i don't know why, windows automatically put it that way). i set it up on "stereo" and commentary is back.

i managed to fix it... in sound settings, under "configure" tab, my desktop speakers were set as "surround" by default (i don't know why, windows automatically put it that way). i set it up on "stereo" and commentary is back.
i have the same issue bro, but I can't figure it out.. Could you tell me please how to fix it in details?

it's been almost 4 years since this issue i had. all what i know is described in the post you quoted :).

i don't have any issues with with latest versions of win10 and win11.

Back
Top Bottom