PES6 - why do I bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PES series since it's been online has been a labour of love for me. It goes from having epic matches with great end to end action (win, lose or draw) to having some turd walk into your area and tap the ball in on a regular basis.

It's these kind of goals that ruin the game for me, but not only that are seriously affecting my life. I've probably had to replace at least 4-5 PS2 pads in the last 2 years because they have been smashed following anger bursts because some cunt has managed to walk around my area for 5 minutes because the CPU is too dumb to position defenders properly and somehow managed to tap the ball in.

Considering this I should have probably stopped playing the PES series ages ago but it's the times when you actually play against someone who plays the game in a manner that is fun (even when your losing) that makes it worthwhile. However I now have the problem with crappy Konami servers to contend with and it's starting all over again. So far I've only managed to complete 5 games, all of which have been passed 4.30am, yes I've had to stay up that late just to get a game that hasn't disconnected in the second half. Sadly because of the fucking annoying non-detection of PS2 pads minor tapping of shoot button I've missed empty nets because I have to press the button harder and it's ballooned over the bar, people are still walking into the area or just doing the usual pull back to edge of area and shooting shit goals and when I do get a good game I'm being disconnected.

My wall next to my PC now has 5 very large knuckle dents in it and my left hard hurts considerably, this is how much this game infuriates me.

I can't even really raise any kind of complaint with Konami because the cunts already have our money and the online service is free. It's been 5 days since release and they haven't been able to provide any kind of solution. I'm extremely angry at the minute and really wonder if I should be risking myself by playing this game further because it brings out a side in me I'd rather not see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom