PES6 XBOX 360 at HMV with BOBBY ZAMORA

uksparx

Non-League
2 August 2004
BIGGIN HILL
Hi I just managed to get a quick 5 min game on PRO EVO 6 at HMV in oxford street , I managed to get there about 1430 , But could not enter a tournmeount there as it was fully booked.

Played one game with England , game plays very nice and smooth , Had to change buttons as the Run button was the wrong way round and also the change player button.

Can you tell us something more of it? Did you see an edit-function? (should be there after scrolling down at the main menu...) ;)

I can't believe you guys will be playing this at home in a few days.. whole we in latinamrica will have to wait until january. :(

I PLAYED PES 6 TOO AND I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CHECK THE EDIT MODE AND I HAVE TO SAY EDIT MODE IS SO BAD YOU CAN ONLY EDIT PLAYER LIKE CHANGE NAME ,NUMBER WHOS CAPTIAN AND POSTION THATS ALL BUT OVER ALL GRAPHIC IS COOL IN HD TV, 100% I'M GOING TO BUY IT EVEN MY FIREND WHO NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL GAMES IS GOING TO BUY PES 6 TOO

irfo2004 said:
I PLAYED PES 6 TOO AND I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CHECK THE EDIT MODE AND I HAVE TO SAY EDIT MODE IS SO BAD YOU CAN ONLY EDIT PLAYER LIKE CHANGE NAME ,NUMBER WHOS CAPTIAN AND POSTION THATS ALL BUT OVER ALL GRAPHIC IS COOL IN HD TV, 100% I'M GOING TO BUY IT EVEN MY FIREND WHO NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL GAMES IS GOING TO BUY PES 6 TOO

FIFA fanboy??

Anybody?

why should he be? writing in caps lock and posting FACTS (at least so far, nobody saw an edit mode, nobody saw the retail version) doesn't make you a bad person. that whole fanboy-ism is getting way over top here.

irfo2004 said:

if you look at all demos of games out now they are NOT full versions, that is why they are called DEMOS, if konami or ea etc were to release a demo with full options then what is the point of releasing the game, so everyone who is saying that there isnt a full edit mode SHUT THE HELL UP until the game is released, its only 20 days!!!!

OPM said:
why should he be? writing in caps lock and posting FACTS (at least so far, nobody saw an edit mode, nobody saw the retail version) doesn't make you a bad person. that whole fanboy-ism is getting way over top here.

Agree with you.

Ill think youre find that was the full game as there is only 20 days to relase, im sure the game has been finsihed for awhile as it has to get mass produced and sent out ready for distrbiuton, or as its known the game goes gold.

And at the show u could be any team you wanted .

uksparx said:
Hi I just managed to get a quick 5 min game on PRO EVO 6 at HMV in oxford street , I managed to get there about 1430 , But could not enter a tournmeount there as it was fully booked.

Played one game with England , game plays very nice and smooth , Had to change buttons as the Run button was the wrong way round and also the change player button.

I've got the Samsung 26" that they're demoing PES6 on and i get loads of blur whenever there's horizontal movement in a game i.e. a quick left to right pass. did you notice any of this when you were playing PES6?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom