PES6 (Xbox 360) demo

Hopefully sometime next week. But u never know...

Konami might not even release a demo at all.

They havn't mentioned anything about a demo, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Speaking of Fifa 07 for the 360... I think they are getting close to PES. Now in terms of tactics, one could actually say that they are better in Fifa. They actually ripped off everything from PES and put a nice interface onto it. I was a bit disapointed with the AI though, playing at the maximum settings, I was expecting more. But it's nice to see that EA is actually starting to consider advanced gameplay, and PES user will slowly feel at home with this one. One other obstacle though, is the controller, I remember when I temporarly switched to the 360 for PES, I never really felt at home... And with all the new ball control on Fifa, I'm constantly looking for the black button... But kudos to EA, they are indeed catching up to PES, and my guess is that in less than 3 years, they might be on top. As much as I love Sony and Konami, I always find it hard to believe that they keep on flagrantly neglect the European and North american market.

No way...EA or fifa will never be as good as konami or PES.

Those friggin Canadians making FIFA probably don't know anything about football and have never even seen a match!
They should go * themselves

Back
Top Bottom