PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360)

Does anyone know of what is exected to be unveiled atthe TGS in august re: pes on xbox360, because according to some posts it should be out by oct/nov. Therefore in august we should be seeing a pretty advanced/if not near complete version of the game.

tom10 said:
i) no, you have to buy MS own 360 harddisk. I bought the premium, because you'll need the hd to play PES5 (MS installs a emulator on it I think..) and the Premium package ended up cheaper with the hd, component cabel and wireless pad..

ii) I'm paying app. 50NOK witch is about 5£ or 8$ a month..

And some thoughts about PES6 and xbox360 PS3..

Developers are saying there are, at least for now, easier to make game for 360 than the PS3, and the graphics will be almost the same on the 2 consoles. For a game as PES, witch for the box is a ported PS game, one would think that it would be a better game on it's original console. But i'll guess we've have to wait and see.. I won't be buying PS3 unless there are BIG differences between the two versions.. For now I'm happy with my xbox360, and I also like the MediaConnect option, witch allows me to watch pictures on my pc and also stream music..

I can't wait to get my hands on the PES6, and hoping it's not a pimped up WE10 version, but then again I'll buy it just the same. I just love this game...

Thanks mate,Yeah,it seems that it is much cheaper to buy the premium package,as I checked the price for the 360 harddrive(£69.99).
And Rocky,that is a great idea,but does x-box live work on the 360,as I have heard about silver online,or are they much the same?

Thanks guys

every1 get silver mate regardless. gold means you can play online gaming.

the premium is better value, you also get awireless pad instead of wired and the hd lead.

yes the xbox live thing will work on your xbox 360, i think, but the months free trial like you get in some of the games in the box (on old xbox games) dont work. i bought fifa and found a 48 hr gold access pack. you can try that if you like. pm me and ill dig it out for you. then you can try the gold membership for 2days :)

fatlip180 said:
every1 get silver mate regardless. gold means you can play online gaming.

the premium is better value, you also get awireless pad instead of wired and the hd lead.

yes the xbox live thing will work on your xbox 360, i think, but the months free trial like you get in some of the games in the box (on old xbox games) dont work. i bought fifa and found a 48 hr gold access pack. you can try that if you like. pm me and ill dig it out for you. then you can try the gold membership for 2days :)

Thanks for the offer mate,but I think when I get the console,I will get the 12 month deal(great value)

Is there much difference between the wired pad and the wireless pad(performance/comfort wise) or are they basically the exact same,as wires really don't bother me,and I'll be close to the console?

pretty much the same, the wireless is superb and battery live is good. the wired pad is basically the wireless without the battery pack

tom10 said:
i)

I can't wait to get my hands on the PES6, and hoping it's not a pimped up WE10 version, but then again I'll buy it just the same. I just love this game...

Same here. Am I the only one who would settle for a pimped version of WE10? The graphics of the two pics so far as amazing.

But I really cant see it being a pimped version, coz if it was wouldnt they of just released it closer to launch? Im sure Konami are putting a lot of effort into this version.

In the end nothing that konami could do would surprise me tbh, apart from if the new game played like pap, and i mean pap as in not like normal pes/we games.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a hi res version of pes6, i just hope that it isnt, i want a true nextgen pes rather than something just like the pc version (which is excellent, graphics wise with the patch). Remember just because konami are taking more time on it doesnt mean much. Just look at pes on psp.

Ill be a bit miffed if it is a pimped out current gen game ported over, as from what ive heard leads me to think it will be a proper next gen game, and the screens look like a step up form old pes games.

Fingers crossed i suppose

EDIT: on anothe note, if pes on xbox360 is what i hope it is then it will save me spending 425 quid on a ps3. I dont wanna buy a ps3 on release, i object to the price, but if there is no good competition about then maybe ill force myself into buying one. However if x360 pes is good, then it will more than tie me over until the ps3 is cheaper.

Last edited:

fatlip180 said:

EDIT: on anothe note, if pes on xbox360 is what i hope it is then it will save me spending 425 quid on a ps3. I dont wanna buy a ps3 on release, i object to the price, but if there is no good competition about then maybe ill force myself into buying one. However if x360 pes is good, then it will more than tie me over until the ps3 is cheaper.

Exactly mate,ps3 is way too expensive,just for gaming,imo.

I actually read a review of the 360,and it is compared to a high end pc,costing around £2,200.

Great value!!!
:)

Adonis said:
I think thats a bit rough, coz in his last post he was only stating facts. There was nothing to do with which console was better, just comments about the region coding.

Imo this forum had loads more Xbox 360 Fanboys than PS3, its clear to see and very irritating.

I own a 360 and definatly plan to keep it, only because PES will be on the machine first. It will be a port of the xbox/ps2 versions, but an amazing looking port :) I hope though that they do manage to put the PES Managment game in there somewhere. Would be great to have that depth in the Master League.

I totally agree, PRO EVO IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. I AM A DIE HARD PRO EVO FAN AND NOT OF ANY CONSOLE. PLAYSTATION WAS WHERE PRO EVO, ISS, WE BEGAN FOR ME SO I DONT KNOW WHY SO MANY XBOX SLUTS KEEP IGNORING THIS. we should all know that konami (japs) are going to create a ps3 version to pass the xbox360 one. GROW UP 360 FAN BOYS you are wrecking this forum

XBOX 360 IS JUST A TOP SPEC PC
PS3 IS NEW YES BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY HENCE THE COST - BLU RAY, HDMI YES ON MORE EXPENSIVE VERSION AND CELL PROCESSOR

OW AND I GUESS THAT DOESNT COUNT DER

Last edited by a moderator:

johnthekingsingh said:
PS3 IS NEW YES BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY HENCE THE COST - BLU RAY, HDMI YES ON MORE EXPENSIVE VERSION AND CELL PROCESSOR

:roll:
PS3 = PC as well

Funny how that post complaining about 360 fanboys is probably the biggest fanboy post in this thread. :|

Konami made the game on PlayStation because it was the most sensible thing to do, it was where all the money was. Now they can make a lot more money from releasing the game on all formats, PES is no longer a Sony exclusive and they wont make better versions for different consoles, 360, PS3 or otherwise.

Last edited:

lol @ johnthekingsingh.

Calm down dear, you're as big a fanboy as anyone else.

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

Im quite calm thankyou. Im a fanboy of PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER, WINNING ELEVEN AND ISS PRO GAMES. not Playstation and not xbox. Xbox 360 pes6 is going to be the best hands down. All im saying is that they will be a konami produced soccer game for the ps3 maybe titled pes7 or maybe not. Then that leaves us with two views and two only

1) will the ps3 konami soccer game be replicated on the xbox360 in identical form (again maybe titled pes7 who knows)

2) Or will the ps3 version be better

Im with two for the reasons stated on my previous post ;)

KCET = TOKYO = JAP = PLAYSTAION GAMES CONSOLE NOT PC

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe there will be an updated version for the PlayStation 3 in Japan, like how they release a little update for Winning Eleven games after a few months (like Winning Eleven 7: International) but I think it would come out on Xbox 360 too (it is possible both versions would be region free, but the PS3 version would stand more chance I think).

Seabass has said in an interview that they think releasing the game on Xbox 360 will help the console in Japan.

well after reading an interview with Seabass by PSM2, he said 'everything will be revealed in the summer' regarding all the versions of the game.

He did confirm that it will be out this year on the 360. The magazine said that the next gen version this year, on 360, wouldnt be a true update. Think prettier graphics etc

Whether thats factual or biased opinions remains to be seen.

johnthekingsingh said:
I totally agree, PRO EVO IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. I AM A DIE HARD PRO EVO FAN AND NOT OF ANY CONSOLE. PLAYSTATION WAS WHERE PRO EVO, ISS, WE BEGAN FOR ME SO I DONT KNOW WHY SO MANY XBOX SLUTS KEEP IGNORING THIS. we should all know that konami (japs) are going to create a ps3 version to pass the xbox360 one. GROW UP 360 FAN BOYS you are wrecking this forum

OW AND I GUESS THAT DOESNT COUNT DER

zzzzzzzz . . . Sometimes the intelligence levels of some Evo-Web members go through the roof.

Not.

ninjaboy, your post is very intelligent as well.

try buying a 12 month card from ebay or the like for £20 as this will be much cheaper that 39.99 u can often get a game with it to. Of course the game wil be for the original xbox but just make sure its compatble, ie (PGR2).

Having both the ps2, xbox and 360 all of which I've played online with PES, they are all good in there own right. Regardless of which u prefer it will be interesting to see how they all compare, but at the end of the day the difference will be mininal at worst. So nobody should get theirself in a pickle about it. We could all argue till the cows come that their no slow down on the xbox but then someone will say that the graphics are'nt has nice or the pitch colours are crap etc etc.

RAISH said:
Having both the ps2, xbox and 360 all of which I've played online with PES, they are all good in there own right. Regardless of which u prefer it will be interesting to see how they all compare, but at the end of the day the difference will be mininal at worst. So nobody should get theirself in a pickle about it. We could all argue till the cows come that their no slow down on the xbox but then someone will say that the graphics are'nt has nice or the pitch colours are crap etc etc.

Spot on mate.

If there was a rep counter on here,you would be receiving some from me.

Each to their own.

Well, I've got an XBOX and PC at the moment for PES.

I wanted an XBOX 360 at Christmas, but couldn't get one. Since then, I've held off.

I've come to realise what we all know, and that's Konami are comitted to the Playstation. Any significant development of PES (ie NEXT GEN PES) will be on the PS3 first...and everything else 2nd.

That's why I've decided to put the 360 purchase off and save up for the PS3.

Now, I haven't had a PS2 for a long while so I'm used to having to wait for PES, so I can't be considered a 'fanboy' for thinking the above.

The only reason I'll get a 360 is if it's fully cracked open and easy to patch PES 360 to play on it.

I'm a little worried that PES6 isn't listed for the XBOX at the moment though...but does anyone else think that the XBOX360 version they're talking about could just be the XBOX version...that works on the 360 (via the MS emulation)?

No I doubt very much that the 360 version will be the same as the xbox verison. The xbox 1 version has always just been a simple port of the ps2 verison. Konami have confirmed that they are working on the NEXT-GEN verison which will be the same for both the 360 and PS3, only the 360 version will be out first and then PS3 to follow. Once the ps3 is properly released i take on board your comment that the ps3 will be their main focus and all other versions will be a port. The xbox versions were'nt that much better than the current ps2 versions simple because they had reached the limits of the ps2 hardware.

That aside the 360 and ps3 will be pretty much the same, graphics wise and a hell of a lot better than the old xbox and ps2 version. PES6 will be that last of PES on the current gen.

RAISH said:
No I doubt very much that the 360 version will be the same as the xbox verison. The xbox 1 version has always just been a simple port of the ps2 verison. Konami have confirmed that they are working on the NEXT-GEN verison which will be the same for both the 360 and PS3, only the 360 version will be out first and then PS3 to follow. Once the ps3 is properly released i take on board your comment that the ps3 will be their main focus and all other versions will be a port. The xbox versions were'nt that much better than the current ps2 versions simple because they had reached the limits of the ps2 hardware.

That aside the 360 and ps3 will be pretty much the same, graphics wise and a hell of a lot better than the old xbox and ps2 version. PES6 will be that last of PES on the current gen.

Xbox version was a PC port not a ps2 port

KOP_007 said:

I wanted an XBOX 360 at Christmas, but couldn't get one. Since then, I've held off.

I've come to realise what we all know, and that's Konami are comitted to the Playstation. Any significant development of PES (ie NEXT GEN PES) will be on the PS3 first...and everything else 2nd.

Now, I haven't had a PS2 for a long while so I'm used to having to wait for PES, so I can't be considered a 'fanboy' for thinking the above.

The only reason I'll get a 360 is if it's fully cracked open and easy to patch PES 360 to play on it.

I'm a little worried that PES6 isn't listed for the XBOX at the moment though...but does anyone else think that the XBOX360 version they're talking about could just be the XBOX version...that works on the 360 (via the MS emulation)?
No PES6 for XBox, just 360.
Say the PS3 and 360 both had the same PES6 in gfx and gameplay like the current PS2/Xbox version are, will you get 360, as it is a hell of a lot cheaper.

As i have said before any difference will not be seen. until pes7. xbox 360 will be the same as ps3. They will just port it for PS3 with the same player stats as the 360 . Think back to when it came out on ps2 then months later on the xbox (pes3 &4) the stats were exactly the same and the game ran abit smoother AGREED. But they'll be no differnce in terms of game play. Maybe they might add some more online game options as ps3 hub may be up and running by then. But other than that save your money and get a 360 . And this is coming from the biggest playstation fanboy going. never haD an xbox as I saw it as disloyality to playstation. But got a 360 on release and it is brilliant pes5 graw and rockstar table tennis class games. And HALO 3 AND GEARS OF WAR TO COME PS3 DOENST HAVE EITHER.

egyptenaar said:
This year no pes for ps3 i think. If you want to play next-gen pes this year, buy a xbox 360. ( I already have one:))

Devil May Cry 4, Killzone, and Resident Evil 5 can make me wait a year or two for Winning Eleven.

Oh and I think X box is getting Winning Eleven (U.S.A) and ProEvo (Europe) for six months not the Japanese version. I think.

KOP_007 said:

Smart.

Same Pics has been posted long time before xbox360, when we8 comes out!

its only rendered graphics, theese are never 360 or PS3 ingamepics never!!!! It will be look better on 360 but never like this Pictures!

Before WE8 came out?

Yeah because Chelsea were sponsored by Samsung back then weren't they.

Stop crying, they're Xbox 360 screens and they're official. Just remember PES1 on PS2 and how it didn't look that much better than the PS1 versions apart from a higher resolution and some better textures.

Back
Top Bottom