PES6 XBOX 360 ONLY £33.75

Thanks for info. :)

Already pre ordered my version a while back from www.Shopto.net £33.99 (£3 off first order) and you might get it day before release good service. :)

Edit: The site abit dear for other games with Shopto.net you get games mostly £2- £3 cheaper then other online shops and all under £40. :)

Last edited:
Bingham67 said:
Thanks for info. :)

Edit: The site abit dear for other games with Shopto.net you get games mostly £2- £3 cheaper then other online shops and all under £40. :)

Yeah,The site is pricey for quite a lot of games,but the one that matters is a great price.

Is that shopto.net free delivery mate?

Great price also.

jambotommy said:
Yeah,The site is pricey for quite a lot of games,but the one that matters is a great price.

Is that shopto.net free delivery mate?

Great price also.

Yep free delivery. :)

But preorders you have to reg your credit card in there system but it makes it easier anyway because you just click next next rest is done for you. :)

slasher said:
Whats their delivery like, ie how fast?

Very good it will be my first order but i got link off another huge forums and got some good feeback.

Not sure about Foxy not used it. :)

What site did read the feeback on? I wanna make sure that it comes either day before or at least on day of release, as Game does so I can cancel my preorder and save £7

slasher said:
What site did read the feeback on? I wanna make sure that it comes either day before or at least on day of release, as Game does so I can cancel my preorder and save £7

There all scattered in really big threads but im not messing with you it will come on release day if not will come day before.

This is what people have experienced in past very good service. :)

Edit: Here you go found some feedback.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405982

When I exchange GRAW, PES5 & Dead Rising it costs £10 in Gamestation - now thats cheap!

Bingham67 said:
Yep free delivery. :)

But preorders you have to reg your credit card in there system but it makes it easier anyway because you just click next next rest is done for you. :)

Cheers mate.

The credit card reg thing is the way most sites are going now.

Makes it much easier if you are planning to buy again.

Foxy doesn't seem to reg though,but going by some of there other prices:shock: ,I more than likely will use shopto in the future:applause:

El Diego said:
When I exchange GRAW, PES5 & Dead Rising it costs £10 in Gamestation - now thats cheap!

Thats ok if you don't mind losing games and cash to get just the one game mate.

If you were to sell on ebay(for example)...

GRAW-£20

PES5-£10

DEAD RISING-£25

Include your £10 cash,that totals £65.

You could just sell the games,keep your tenner,buy pes6 for £33/£34,and have £21 change to buy perhaps another game from ebay(pressuming that graw and dead rising are for the 360).

Makes you think...

Back
Top Bottom